Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
1-21-1.jpg

1-21-2.jpg

Reactions: Tofveve

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Damn I might have to cut to the Chicago game part way through the VGS/BOS game. Wish one of these games was later. Maybe I watch the BOS game first and rewatch the other later. Though I don't want CHI to affect the Flames place, I do like that team. Their little run is indertasting; Toews resurgence too.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Q returns to Chicago.
You know this game means a little more to him. I expect FL to come out flying to try to win for Q. But, I imagine Chicago will be pumped, too. Both teams on 5game win streaks.

Last edited:
Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Not a bad slate tonight. Only Pitt/Philly should be a stinker, cause the Flyers always lose to the Penguins.

Either going to be a very good and entertaining game or over in the first 12 minutes. I'm friends with a lot of Penguins fans and one texted me today to ask if I was hyped for this one. I said I'll be pleased if I'm still watching in the second period.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Either going to be a very good and entertaining game or over in the first 12 minutes. I'm friends with a lot of Penguins fans and one texted me today to ask if I was hyped for this one. I said I'll be pleased if I'm still watching in the second period.

Agree completely.

All I ask of a Pens/Flyers game is plenty of dust-ups, six to five score, and lots of drama. :handclap:

What I usually get is a five point night from Crosby, fans in Philly chanting "Crosby sucks" unironically and the Pens winning by four goals. :cry:

2012 ruined me.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
What an awful announcing crew for this Flyers/Pens game. Two of the three need to have their mics launched into space

Reactions: Rich Nixon

Richard

Feb 8, 2012
He will sit a couple games for that- camera showed him see the Penguin look up and he stuck his knee out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad