GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/21/20 - hangmans internet returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandar

The Real Maven
Sep 27, 2013
The Tarheel State
He got tapped with a stick (which definitely deserved a penalty) and sold it like he just been shot. It was absolutely embarrassing, if a soccer player did that there would be a million posts on hockey Facebook making derogatory remarks about soccer players and how awful they are and how that never happens in hockey.
he did get jabbed, but it wasn't that severe.

But I ask again....what did he simulate?

Bood12

Oct 12, 2016
Great, has nothing to do with his comment. But by all means brag about that 1 playoff series win in the past 20 years. I'm sure the younger generation Islanders fans are thrilled that their most recent cup was almost 40 years ago.
has alot to do with your comment, you talk about how Free Agents love to come to the Rangers and take a discount to do so, and I do not disagree with that statement, and what has it brought you? 1 cup in 80 f***ing years, by the way I was against the Islanders signing Panarin and I am glad he didn't, he is a very talented player but his mentality about only wanting to play in a big city is not exactly a mentality of a guy who I am sure is really hungry to win a Stanley Cup, not exactly a guy you want to make the face of your franchise and pay 11+ Million a season to if you ask me

nyrleetch

Aug 2, 2009
New York
has alot to do with your comment, you talk about how Free Agents love to come to the Rangers and take a discount to do so, and I do not disagree with that statement, and what has it brought you? 1 cup in 80 ****ing years, by the way I was against the Islanders signing Panarin and I am glad he didn't, he is a very talented player but his mentality about only wanting to play in a big city is not exactly a mentality of a guy who I am sure is really hungry to win a Stanley Cup, not exactly a guy you want to make the face of your franchise and pay 11+ Million a season to if you ask me

His comment was about the salary cap and the Rangers having issues with it. Considering Panarin took less to come here, that would show the Rangers can maneuver around it, better than most. It had nothing to do with talent of teams, which by the way lets not pretend the Islanders are some powerhouse and Panarin is foolish to not sign there. Panarin has been PPG in his playoff career, seems like he cares.

Bood12

Oct 12, 2016
His comment was about the salary cap and the Rangers having issues with it. Considering Panarin took less to come here, that would show the Rangers can maneuver around it, better than most. It had nothing to do with talent of teams, which by the way lets not pretend the Islanders are some powerhouse and Panarin is foolish to not sign there. Panarin has been PPG in his playoff career, seems like he cares.
your comment was on how the Rangers always attract Free Agents and they take a discount, and that is true based on history, and what has it brought you? nothing for the most part

nyrleetch

Aug 2, 2009
New York
your comment was on how the Rangers always attract Free Agents and they take a discount, and that is true based on history, and what has it brought you? nothing for the most part

Well it brought us a superstar right now. I’m good with that, Rangers have been pretty successful in the salary cap era, without of course winning the big one

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
He got tapped with a stick (which definitely deserved a penalty) and sold it like he just been shot. It was absolutely embarrassing, if a soccer player did that there would be a million posts on hockey Facebook making derogatory remarks about soccer players and how awful they are and how that never happens in hockey.
My Dad used to call that a "temporary fatality".

Reactions: sabremike
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->