GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/21/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
Raffl gets hit into the boards and whilst reeling trips his guy. Penalty called. Orlov boards Giroux and there’s the clearest too many men you’ll ever see. Nothing called.

You know, swings and roundabouts. It comes and goes but we’ve been f***ed by refereeing this weekend.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
As bad as the caps looked against Montreal ( hint awful) they look good against the flyers. As a neutral fan it's been a good game to watch.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
That looked offside to me at speed. I had trouble seeing on the replay but I thought it was offside on the replay as well. Surprised there isn't a challenge happening.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
the dreaded 3 point game for all the other metro teams...:ha:

I more then glady see the Caps win in OT then Flyers win in regulation. I have come to the conclusion caps will win the division so any game they can win is a good thing

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I more then glady see the Caps win in OT then Flyers win in regulation. I have come to the conclusion caps will win the division so any game they can win is a good thing

It will go down like this: Caps win the division then face the 7th seeded Pens. :laugh: :cry: :puppy:

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Darling Plays worse then the cardboard cutout. Canes goaltender chased. Ward in. VGK will win this though. (Predicition.)

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Really stepping out on a limb with this prediction, huh?
Well the stepping on the limb was hoping darling might win one (that he shouldn't ) I think I should have chosen to pick up a live hand grenade...Better odds.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
The faceoff violation penalty is up there with the worst penalty ever.

Why is this a penalty exactly? What purpose does it serve?

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
The faceoff violation penalty is up there with the worst penalty ever.

Why is this a penalty exactly? What purpose does it serve?

In theory it's supposed to speed up and clean up faceoffs because players won't want to get called.

In reality, I haven't seen any difference in how faceoffs are taken and the only result is really dumb penalties once every 5-10 games.

Frosty415

Nov 27, 2009
415 to 519
Mmmm.. There was this one particular ducks fan with the name of their two top players talking absolute smack a few threads ago.

this 3-0 romping feels great for this great Sunday evening!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad