GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/20/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
Hey Wild fans, I see Parise got a goal tonight....how is he looking overall for you guys since his return?

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
Completely forgot about Virtanen all season until now. I thought this was his breakout season?

The kid is only 21 and is getting the development he needs. Not relied on for goals but just learning the ropes and getting some time with the Sedins. He may not get many points, but he's a serviceable bottom six player and he'll hopefully develop further once he gets a bit older.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
His hands near the net are INSANELY fast. He's scored a few quick rebounds like tonight all year.

I was expecting a big lumbering perimeter player with a wicked slapper when we drafted him.... sort of like Laine. He's not like that at all.

Yeah he's better defensively than Laine too. Don't know if he'll ever put up Laine's offensive number, very different players.

I have all kinds of time for Pulju and lots of belief in him like I had in Nurse for years and finally starting to see it.

Reactions: 4th Line Beast

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Yeah he's better defensively than Laine too. Don't know if he'll ever put up Laine's offensive number, very different players.

I have all kinds of time for Pulju and lots of belief in him like I had in Nurse for years and finally starting to see it.
yeah he's really damn complete. it's hard to say where he'll end up but he's a smart player with good tools and it was obviously too soon to write him off

Reactions: 4th Line Beast

Drewcifer

Oct 10, 2006
Minneapolis
Hey Wild fans, I see Parise got a goal tonight....how is he looking overall for you guys since his return?
He has been improving. This was his best game back so far, and was looking a lot more like the Parise of old. He got a goal but he also contributed a lot in ways that didn't show up on the score sheet. He looks better now than he did last season. I forgot what a tenacious forechecker he can be.

Reactions: Devonator

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
Damn, I was told that the Canucks are gonna be waving to us as they climb the standings soon... Wonder when they are gonna buy that ladder?..

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Normally the Oilers would be losing with all the goal posts they've hit tonight (at least 6+ games like this). I think the Hockey Gawds are drunk tonight.

Reactions: karnige
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad