GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/20/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
if Edmonton had decent special teams and some better luck at ES, they'd be competing for a playoff spot. No shots on the PP, which is kinda glaring for all the talent they have

Reactions: Coffey

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
Don't fancy myself a gambler, but the Bruins to win the division at +380 is looking real sexy atm.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
if Edmonton had decent special teams and some better luck at ES, they'd be competing for a playoff spot. No shots on the PP, which is kinda glaring for all the talent they have

Our special teams have been utterly abysmal. Especially our PK at home it's beyond awful.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Nice to see Nurse starting to get some love from the hockey media, he's been so good this year. One of the few bright spots for us.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
As a CBJ fan, I absolutely love the first part of this post. Even more so that the Pens lost in reg.

One of the underrated things about tonight's win. I was at the game and I was ultimately just happy to see a win but considering they went into the 3rd tied, I am super glad to see the Pens get 0 points. I'm watching the East playoff race pretty close and I'm really hoping for the Penguins to miss. Also hoping for Edmonton to miss in the West, but I know only one of those is realistic.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Completely forgot about Virtanen all season until now. I thought this was his breakout season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad