GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/19/19 Saturday night's matchups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Happens every game dude lmao. That's not why they're down 5-2
actually the terrible reffing is a good part of the reason. tampa is getting dominated in their zone and the calls are going against the sharks all game.
then we get this complete phantom against kane.

f***ing bullshit.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
actually the terrible reffing is a good part of the reason. tampa is getting dominated in their zone and the calls are going against the sharks all game.

****ing bull****.
Sure it is, man. :laugh:

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011

****ing bull****.
Don't worry - I'm sure we won't go for 2.

Pretty sure.

Reactions: Post Karl Malone

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
It is not goaltender interference, but it is just that the sens have been screwed by quick whistles in the past. So seeing that happen really just grinds my gears when it comes to the reffing this season.

Reactions: Bileur

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
I mean tampa scored 2 off questionable calls and they are up 3 so yeah, the shit reffing is this difference between this being a 1 goal game and not.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
The story of Jonathan Drouin in one shift-

Makes a cross seam pass that displays a touch and vision that few players have, misses a gaping open net with a terribly misfired shot ten seconds later.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
It is not goaltender interference, but it is just that the sens have been screwed by quick whistles in the past. So seeing that happen really just grinds my gears when it comes to the reffing this season.

Yup.

Frustrating call, but also hard to blame the ref there. One of the instances where you can see it’s a quick game.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I mean tampa scored 2 off questionable calls and they are up 3 so yeah, the **** reffing is this difference between this being a 1 goal game and not.
EthicalGentleJuliabutterfly-size_restricted.gif

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
I mean tampa scored 2 off questionable calls and they are up 3 so yeah, the **** reffing is this difference between this being a 1 goal game and not.
and really you could add another two goals to the Sharks because they tried hard and nearly overcame the biased refs. Sharks get the win if you look at it that way

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Yup.

Frustrating call, but also hard to blame the ref there. One of the instances where you can see it’s a quick game.

Oh,i totally blame the ref.

Another game, same scenario and he will probably quick whistle that shit.

This is the problem. This shit is inconsistent as f***.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad