GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/18/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
That's fine. None of us were even expecting to be in the playoff hunt at this point in the season.

I hope you guys enjoy losing. Your team is in for a lot of that in the coming years.
I hope they go all in at the deadline and end up having a long painful rebuild

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
Such a wreckless hit by Brown. Schultz was down and facing boards before Brown even proceeded to hit him.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
He can't read, count, or see... no wonder his grammar is awful. Must be using the dictation mode on is iPhone.

Some people really shouldn't have access to the internet. Should be some sort of basic line of testing that has to be passed before a person gets access. Would solve at least one problem right now.

:laugh:

Reactions: JLo217

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
lol man you're blind. He hit is ****ing stick right between his hands. Burns hit Rants twice on the gloves...

you're either trolling so hard right now or you really just are super high... or drunk... or both...
Slashes on the stick near the hanf from behind on a scoring attempt are going to be called every time. Just because a call might have been missed prior doesn't mean that isn't a call.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
Slashes on the stick near the hanf from behind on a scoring attempt are going to be called every time. Just because a call might have been missed prior doesn't mean that isn't a call.
So now you're admitting they missed a call when looking straight at it? Then chose to call a lesser call for the Sharks? I hope you have a fixie. Thats some real backpedaling there.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
So now you're admitting they missed a call when looking straight at it? Then chose to call a lesser call for the Sharks? I hope you have a fixie. Thats some real backpedaling there.
I'm saying a penalty is a penalty, and just because you say a call was missed doesn't mean they shouldn't make another call. If you have proof of this missed slash I'd love to see it.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
Do you have something to say? Or are you just trying to make this personal at this point?
None of it is personal. You are choosing to not read the context of some posts. You can't keep count of the score 5vs5 or the PP, then use it to make a point... and yes your grammar is awful. You're just ranting after a loss and making no points.

Its not a personal attack whatsoever. Merely an observation that you're blindly posting after losing.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
I'm saying a penalty is a penalty, and just because you say a call was missed doesn't mean they shouldn't make another call. If you have proof of this missed slash I'd love to see it.
Again not personal. It literally happened the play before... TWICE. You really either just don't pay attention, or really are blind...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad