GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/16/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

OilCanada92

May 1, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
It was the Canuck going for a line change that was offside. I don't think it was Sutter who was offside in that.
I'm watching the game in a lounge and the sound isn't on so I was only half-paying attention to the challenge. If what you said is true, it just proves my point even more. Being offside by a few inches didn't give the Canucks an advantage on that play. The player was on his way to the bench. He might as well have not existed.

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
I'm watching the game in a lounge and the sound isn't on so I was only half-paying attention to the challenge. If what you said is true, it just proves my point even more. Being offside by a few inches didn't give the Canucks an advantage on that play. The player was on his way to the bench. He might as well have not existed.

It was a couple feet, but the player who was offside didn't affect play at all.

For me, I hate the amount of time a team gets to challenge. If the offside wasn't obvious to the opposing team, then they shouldn't have the opportunity to look over a number of replays to check. Have a 15 second limit to challenge calls and if it's past the 15 seconds, they aren't allowed to challenge.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Holy crap an exhausted Eichel just dummied everyone on the ice

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Buffalo scores 3 goals on 3 shots in the final period + OT.

Fail from Flames and goaltending.

Paper

Nov 4, 2009
Sabres had two shots in the third period and one in overtime. Yet the Sabres score three goals on those three shots. Ouch.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Tonight I’m rooting for the Sabres. Go KO!

Beautiful move by Jack Eichel. Absolutely world class play. He slows it down, accelerates around Gio and snipes top corner. Wow.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Eichel still looks injured to me. Do others see that too? Didn't look like he could accelerate much at all.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Eichel still looks injured to me. Do others see that too? Didn't look like he could accelerate much at all.
we'd be hard-pressed to not play him even if he is dealing with something considering we aren't sitting pretty right now but in a race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad