GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/16/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Worst PBP guy in the league and it's not close. He can't speak.

He also repeats the same name over and over again in the shortest amount of time I've ever seen.

"McDavid with the puck, McDavid holds it, McDavid up the ice, McDavid innn, Connorrr McDavidddddd scoresssss." lol. cringy af.

Reactions: Del Preston

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
And it’s still wrong lol top 10 draft pick

Close enough for me. It was a compliment, you turned a potential backup into a 2nd line center at the 9-15 range. I love HF bc you can say positive things about opposing teams and STILL get scrutinized and critiqued. f*** man.

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
I swear McDavid played 4:30 of that overtime. Seemed like he never left the ice.

The Canucks played pretty good considering the lone offensive line couldn't buy a goal. Need Pete back ASAP.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Close enough for me. It was a compliment, you turned a potential backup into a 2nd line center at the 9-15 range. I love HF bc you can say positive things about opposing teams and STILL get scrutinized and critiqued. **** man.
It’s just a misunderstanding in terminology. Generally, a mid round pick refers to a player selected in the 3rd-5th round or something like that.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
I like the makings of your team. Get Raanta healthy and bring in some depth.

Starting to take shape. Still not enough talent to make any waves though, unfortunately. If everyone plays to their potential when were healthy were relitive, but counting on that happening every night isn’t going to happen.

Appreciate the words!

Side note, nice to see 0 comments on Arizona’s vacant seats tonight on the national broadcast!

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
It’s just a misunderstanding in terminology. Generally, a mid round pick refers to a player selected in the 3rd-5th round or something like that.

Well NEAR mid first has turned into quite the player. Not sure Bo is a true first liner, that said, w the way Cory is playing; great trade. It took Bo a bit to pull it together.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Starting to take shape. Still not enough talent to make any waves though, unfortunately. If everyone plays to their potential when were healthy were relitive, but counting on that happening every night isn’t going to happen.

Appreciate the words!

Side note, nice to see 0 comments on Arizona’s vacant seats tonight on the national broadcast!
Ullmark making the difference so far in the Flames Sabres game. Making a number of big saves.

Hayton is turning heads too!

I never advocate losing to win, but if the hockey gods have it in the makings (mostly due to Raanta’s injury), maybe you get gifted Jack Hughes. Add him to Keller. Wow, tons of creativity and speed.

Reactions: SR

CanuckGame39

Oct 13, 2006
Vancouver, B.C.
The canucks need Elias back in the lineup. Just having #40 on the ice opens up so much ice for guys like Brock to do their thing.

Without a guy like EP40 brock and bo just get smothered all game long.

vcanuck

Feb 7, 2011
damn GG oilers GG...

can't complain, it twas a good game but the shootout attempts killed the excitement from the 3rd and that crazy OT.

with EP40 would've been the difference tonight.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
damn GG oilers GG...

can't complain, it twas a good game but the shootout attempts killed the excitement from the 3rd and that crazy OT.

with EP40 would've been the difference tonight.
Yea NHL is weird.
We smash Buffalo 7-2, Buffalo beats Calgary 4-3, we barely beat you 3-2.
Makes no sense.

Reactions: vcanuck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad