GDT: HFBOards GDT | 1/15/19 | only 2 games today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
O'Reilly was too far back to pressure the puck carrier but too far forward to prevent the 2-on-1. Not sure what he was doing.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
O'Reilly was too far back to pressure the puck carrier but too far forward to prevent the 2-on-1. Not sure what he was doing.

That was one of our worst defensive games in a while and we still got a point somehow. Maybe not having Parayko making everyone else play things differently, Parayko just shots down everything when he's on the ice

Reactions: LetsGoBLUES91

flyers0909

Nothing Matters
Jul 10, 2007
You mean that crosscheck to the shoulder that Konecny drama-queened like he was concussed? He should've also gotten 2 minutes for embellishment.
I think it hit his shoulder first then rode up and got him in the chin. Worst case the glove of Perron gets him in the face. Konecny just came back from a concussion too...

x DeCruze

Dec 7, 2012
Lol at calling out Tk when the blues were diving so much especially Jaden Schwartz. On top of that a missed too many men when blues had 7 guys on the ice. A phantom slashing call on Nak.

Pucker Factor 10

Serious guy who doesn't take things too seriously
Oct 26, 2019
The Frozen Tundra of Nanook
I think it hit his shoulder first then rode up and got him in the chin. Worst case the glove of Perron gets him in the face. Konecny just came back from a concussion too...

I was specifically looking for that on the replay and never saw it. From the corner angle it initially looked like that might be the case, but the angle from the seats was pretty clear. If that would've been to the head, chances are the refs would've given Perron :05 and an early shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad