Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Blues getting a lot of gift power plays

no offense blues fans

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Konecny should have been in the box. That’s terrible.

That call on Perron was a pretty damn easy one. A scrum's a scrum, can't fly off with a high crosscheck after the buzzer. Blues have had like 5 PPs and are about to have another on the softest little slash. No room to complain.

Reactions: Ainec

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Do the Blues usually dive this much? Before a blues fans attacks me, I'm just calling it how I see

Reactions: LetsGoBLUES91

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
That call on Perron was a pretty damn easy one. A scrum's a scrum, can't fly off with a high crosscheck after the buzzer. Blues have had like 5 PPs and are about to have another on the softest little slash. No room to complain.

It was a penalty. It was also a penalty on Konecny 3 seconds prior. He punches him in the mouth.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Do the Blues usually dive this much? Before a blues fans attacks me, I'm just calling it how I see

And you called it like you saw it when you created a thread asking for Perron to be suspended for a cross check to the arm. Maybe get the eyes checked.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
And you called it like you saw it when you created a thread asking for Perron to be suspended for a cross check to the arm. Maybe get the eyes checked.

see this is where your inner fan loyalty comes in

let's keep it on topic, I'm seeing blues players flop all over the place this game. The reffing has been fine just because none of those gamesmanship moves have been called except 1

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
It was a penalty. It was also a penalty on Konecny 3 seconds prior. He punches him in the mouth.

Eh that's stretching it. Think the refs saw it as a continuation of the scrum, during which Konecny got bopped a couple times in the face while he was pinning. Came outta that and gave a shove, Perron escalated it.

President Skroob

Dec 21, 2019
see this is where your inner fan loyalty comes in

let's keep it on topic, I'm seeing blues players flop all over the place this game. The reffing has been fine just because none of those gamesmanship moves have been called except 1

What are we supposed to do when you make our argument for us?

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
terrible. But a makeup for not sending both guys after the 2nd period.

And no I don’t condone makeup penalty calls.

penalties are 2:1 in favour of the blues including a 5 on 3

flyers had more grade A scoring chances

obviously home ice reffing advantage is in play but I just don't like some of the attempted powerplays that some blues players tried to pull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad