GDT: HFBOards GDT | 1/14/19 - Oh God I Ruined Everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar 26, 2010
Forsberg scored the GOTY against the Oilers. Just sick!

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Hey mods, any chance of game threads specific to the teams involved? It's kind of an incoherent mess in here with everyone commenting at once on some many different games.

Eh, the activity on the main board GDTs has been down a bit this year (last year they were pretty nuts)
I don't think there's enough activity to support individual threads for every game and a lot would be kinda empty.

They aren't really meant for fans of both teams to fight, more so everyone can comment on stuff that maybe isn't thread worthy but needs somewhere to go :P. Even if it does end up in the former sometimes.

Reactions: spiny norman

Kegsey

Defense be scared, Hertl coming.
Oct 20, 2011
Canada
Dell with a circus save and then Meier scores. Was 2-0 Yotes a few mins ago now tied.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Do you think EDM should consider more earth-friendly team name? I mean...why not coal burners or baby seal clubbers?

Sensators

Sep 15, 2009
Haha Forsberg and Smith having an interesting rivalry in this game. Forsberg really should put up better numbers - whenever I watch Nashville he's everywhere.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Eh, the activity on the main board GDTs has been down a bit this year (last year they were pretty nuts)
I don't think there's enough activity to support individual threads for every game and a lot would be kinda empty.

They aren't really meant for fans of both teams to fight, more so everyone can comment on stuff that maybe isn't thread worthy but needs somewhere to go :P. Even if it does end up in the former sometimes.
I bet there would be a ton of posts if there was a separate thread for the next BOA (Jan. 29). Greatest rivalry in hockey. Can you consider allowing a separate thread for that game?

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
oh lawd are you trying to get me to make all the mods quit? :popcorn:
Hey.. just think how easy it would be to monitor and regulate. All Oiler and Flames fans in 1 small room and just let them slug it out.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Just watched Toews OT winner. Pretty nice one. Broke through two defenders, took it behind their net, back toward the D clearly tired, then back toward their net with a perfect snipe for his 3rd point of the night. Lots to feel good about on that one.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Edmonton Tkachuks has a nice ring to it. I even heard they have their own billboard of him.
Lots of Ukrainians in Edmonton too. I think Edmonton Tkachuks would get a lot of support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad