Cloud 9
1-14-1.jpg

1-14-2.jpg

1-14-3.jpg

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
A lot of blah tonight.
Stars/Avs looks like the best of the lot.

Mr Jeff Jimerson

May 9, 2013
Thank god!

D3WjzTqUcAEw_Tv.jpg

I hate to break this to you chief, but in a few years when it's all said and done, Sidney Crosby will be known as one of the greatest players to ever step foot on NHL ice. One of the most dominant regular season players and playoff performers of all time, well respected by everyone, and an Olympic gold medal champion.

That guy from Washington will just be remembered as a glorified goon, known for dirty hits and for one fluky Stanley Cup sandwiched between multiple playoff chokejobs.:biglaugh:

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
I hate to break this to you chief, but in a few years when it's all said and done, Sidney Crosby will be known as one of the greatest players to ever step foot on NHL ice. One of the most dominant regular season players and playoff performers of all time, well respected by everyone, and an Olympic gold medal champion.

That guy from Washington will just be remembered as a glorified goon, known for dirty hits and for one fluky Stanley Cup sandwiched between multiple playoff chokejobs.:biglaugh:

Ya let's not do that. Sid will be remembered as a better player, and deservingly so but OV will be right there with him. And this is coming from an OV hater.

mel

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2006
Boston
What's going on with the lineup cards? Who was the one going back from Minnesota?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad