GDT: HFBOards GDT | 1/14/19 - Oh God I Ruined Everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
It’s basically the same team which is weird how much they’ve fallen off.

Nice save by Rinne just now on McDavid.
All things being equal, I am glad to see Tippett behind the bench. Always liked him when he was with the Coyotes

Pucker Factor 10

Serious guy who doesn't take things too seriously
Oct 26, 2019
The Frozen Tundra of Nanook
Edmonton’s intermission guys are creeps.

iu

Reactions: aufheben

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
:laugh:

He just oozes obnoxiousness.

I once saw him put on a purple or green wig with a half mask that looked like it was bought at Dollarama or cheaper if possible and he had this Cheshire cat grin like he was pulling off the greatest comedy act in history. And he kept putting it on and acting so effing self-congratulatory without a punchline or joke. I can't tell you the cringe that was imprinted on my mind that night.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
2 minutes into 3-n-3 DAL/COL we get our first shot!

How exciting
Ya, because of the sheer amount of space you’ll still get some good sequences but 3 on 3 has been generally boring for a year and a half now. A far cry from the back and forth, chance after chance game it was at one time.

Reactions: JerseyMike34

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Principe looks like the type of guy you’d expect to have restrictions on how close he could live to schools and playgrounds.

Pucker Factor 10

Serious guy who doesn't take things too seriously
Oct 26, 2019
The Frozen Tundra of Nanook
I once saw him put on a purple or green wig with a half mask that looked like it was bought at Dollarama or cheaper if possible and he had this Cheshire cat grin like he was pulling off the greatest comedy act in history. And he kept putting it on and acting so effing self-congratulatory without a punchline or joke. I can't tell you the cringe that was imprinted on my mind that night.

Wonder if 'ol Gene ever jumps on the forums here? He might just schiat his pants if he ever did.

Reactions: Tofveve
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad