GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/13/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
____

Click on a team icon to view a team forum GDT.

____

:bolts @ :bruins

7:00 PM ET
TVA,SNE,SNO,SUN,NESN

____

:wings @ :sabres

SN1,FS-D,MSG-B

____

:isles @ :rangers

MSG+,MSG

____

:wild @ :pens

NBCSN,ROOT

____

:avs @ :canes

ALT,SPSO

____

:edmonton @ :blues

8:00 PM ET
SNW,FS-MW

____

:nucks @ :nashville

SNP

____

:panthers @ :jets

FS-F,TSN3

____

:sens @ :stars

8:30 PM ET
RDS,TSN5,FS-SW+

____

:sharks @ :coyotes

9:00 PM ET
CSN-CA,FS-A PLUS

____

(If a team logo hot link is dead, that means there is no GDT up for that team forum yet)

____

Last edited:

2ka RasK*

Tampa Bay Lightning are playing their second game in two nights, away at Boston, without Tyler Johnson and Victor Hedman. Boston is 6-1-3 in their last ten games.

This could be a lucky break for the Bruins or recipe for disaster.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
:facepalm: @ Sportsnet for showing the Buffalo Sabres instead of an awesome battle of NY game.

I was wondering the same thing myself but I guess all the Wings and Sabres fans in Southwestern Ontario makes up for the amount of people who would watch the other game

penguins2946*

I feel like that's a real backbreaker for Minnesota. They're struggling right now, started this game really strong and the Pens dreadful 4th line scores on them. That can't give them any confidence.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
I feel like that's a real backbreaker for Minnesota. They're struggling right now, started this game really strong and the Pens dreadful 4th line scores on them. That can't give them any confidence.

Don't you mean Backstrombreaker?

(•_•) / ( •_•)>⌐■-■ / (⌐■_■)

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!

penguins2946*

Don't you mean Backstrombreaker?

(•_•) / ( •_•)>⌐■-■ / (⌐■_■)

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!

post-19429-Ill-allow-it-gif-Senor-Chang-C-QhT9.gif

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Total of 4 posts in the period. Hockey gods be like "13 out of 14, you've been given enough"

How the hell did Brassard miss that? Unreal. Isles escaping the 1st, and the refs have let everything go... so far. Should be an interesting finish.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
How the hell did Brassard miss that? Unreal. Isles escaping the 1st, and the refs have let everything go... so far. Should be an interesting finish.

I just hope the refs stay consistent. If it's gonna be a street fight then make it a street fight for 60 minutes. Don't do it for 50 minutes and then call something weak in the 3rd period.

hermes3893*

Easy win for the penguins tonight. We needed one, too many close games over the past couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad