GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/11/20 | 11 games today

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropIt

Oct 21, 2009
Red Deer, AB
No arguement from me but despite Kassian gifting them the game they needed some big saves from Talbot to barely hold on.

Neither team looked particularly good tonight.

Oilers goaltending was the weakest point in the game... that and Ethan "Calder" Bear with another blunder-filled game in his own end

Reactions: YYC

Aug 3, 2010
Oilers and Flames fans flinging **** at each other over whose team sucks more.

Both first round exits if either of them, by some miracle, make the playoffs.
5eef429efaa1d8e507bdee6f09093bb032f448c69c9f01b89cadc156f12f1823.jpg

First in the Pacific, baby!

upload_2020-1-11_22-54-2.png

Legobbles

Mar 10, 2016
Halifax, NS
Rat hockey is Marchand punching the Sedins in the face after a whistle.
Rat hockey is Chara knocking out Tavares with a sucker punch in a scrum.
Rat hockey is not laying out perfectly clean hits and deciding to not fight afterwards. Especially if you sense that you're likely about to receive a power play. It really should have been a major too.
That first hit was anything but clean, it was a direct hipcheck to the face as the principle PoC and should have been a game misconduct. Sure, I also thought the last one was clean, but I wouldn't have blinked if they called it a charge instead. Kassian was obviously still pissed about the first hit. Whatever, Tkachuk is still a rat. Damned valuable player, but equal parts intelligent and total coward.

FerklundCGY

Jul 3, 2017
Kassian: "I would do it again. Tkachuk is a pus*y."

Tkachuk: “If (Kassian) doesn’t want to get hit, then stay off the tracks. I caught him three times there – you think he’d learn after the first one. If he wants to react that way we’ll take the pp, we’ll take the game winner, & we’ll move on to first place”

That folks, is the difference between someone who uses the minimum required amount of their brain to survive and someone who is very well-spoken, smart and does whatever he needs to to help his team win.

Thanks for the win, Kassian!

Hope it was worth it for you because being first in the Pacific was sooo worth it for Chucky and the Flames.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Kassian hits the nail on the head. Said what Doughty says and what others think

Having a p**** coward, yet talented teammate, has it's perks and bad sides. Tonight wa sa perk

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
I love how this is what you say.

At least we have MADE the playoffs... Rather than a once in the blue moon kind of thing like Edmonton does.
LOL how many rounds have you won since 1990? Less than Edmonton....

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Kassian hits the nail on the head. Said what Doughty says and what others think

Having a p**** coward, yet talented teammate, has it's perks and bad sides. Tonight wa sa perk

Doughty is also on a sh***y team no thanks to his help. He's been all talk post 2014.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Kassian: "I would do it again. Tkachuk is a pus*y."

Tkachuk: “If (Kassian) doesn’t want to get hit, then stay off the tracks. I caught him three times there – you think he’d learn after the first one. If he wants to react that way we’ll take the pp, we’ll take the game winner, & we’ll move on to first place”

That folks, is the difference between someone who uses the minimum required amount of their brain to survive and someone who is very well-spoken, smart and does whatever he needs to to help his team win.

Thanks for the win, Kassian!

Hope it was worth it for you because being first in the Pacific was sooo worth it for Chucky and the Flames.

LOL there is a big gap in hockey intelligence between Kassian and Tkachuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad