GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/11/20 | 11 games today

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyisgud

Feb 5, 2016
Kassian hits the nail on the head. Said what Doughty says and what others think

Having a p**** coward, yet talented teammate, has it's perks and bad sides. Tonight wa sa perk
What is the bad side? He plays with a ton of heart and is a great player. Tonight he made a clean hit, which is of course allowed in hockey and then a fake tough guy got upset and lost his team the game. Creating any other narrative is just out of salt.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Can you answer my question if you can?

You really going to need the answer when you already know it?

I'll answer it when you tell me this: How many #1 overall picks have the Oilers had during this century? Best player in the world and still a **** team. I hope he comes to his senses and requested a trade.

Hatrix

Oct 7, 2017
Turtle.jpg

Reactions: Peanut Butter

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
They join the golf course two weeks after you guys do. Just save us a seat. At least we make it.

All you have to to look forward to is your draft parties.
Yeah. Maybe we will run into your goggles GM. He has a fetish for ex oilers. Which one does he sign next year?

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Yeah. Maybe we will run into your goggles GM. He has a fetish for ex oilers. Which one does he sign next year?

You mean the players that have been playing great for us? Yeah, I'll take more. You can see they love it here rather than that one place up North.

You're legit salty over everything that has happened today. Please season my steak with that salt.

DropIt

Oct 21, 2009
Red Deer, AB
Kassian hits the nail on the head. Said what Doughty says and what others think

Having a p**** coward, yet talented teammate, has it's perks and bad sides. Tonight wa sa perk

Still waiting for the bad...
Kassian is a mongoloid and once again coat your team a win with Tkachuk residing in his head.... easy though with all that unused space

Canadahockey12

Nov 17, 2018
We haven't seen the bad side yet. We will see it when a guy goes over the edge and sends that turtle to the ER

Just hasn't happened. Too much $$ involved to give up. For the good of the game, please have it happen sooner than later
Wow this is a disgusting sentiment. Regardless of whether you like or dislike a player this is just a game played for entertainment, wishing injury on anyone is pathetic. Comments like this show the bad side of fandom and anyone over the age of 10 with views like this should be embarrassed by their lack of maturity.

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
It feels like we're debating a Tkachuk turtle every second or third time there's a BOA. The label is subjective but what isn't is the fact that he drops to his knees rather than fight a lot more often than most players.

drawing a four minute penalty that could have been more in the process, idk, maybe not so dumb?

hate the game, not the player, etc

(i don't love the player, don't even start)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad