GDT: HFBoards GDT | 03/26/2022 | 12 games today , with some early starts that i always hated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
This guy is like the toddler that just woke up from a tantrum nap only to realize he's still not getting a cookie and is throwing another tantrum about it.

Reactions: Chainshot

Aug 3, 2010

Bill Peters > outdated Sutter

Mike Smith > Markstrom
Sutter wasn't coaching in 2019.

Living in the past explains how you can cheer for the Leafs. You must be getting up there, old-timer. Should be bedtime for you, you're obviously confused.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Six top-5 picks and three first overalls but fighting for a playoff spot with... Vancouver.

Both Alberta teams have been mediocre over the last 15+ years.
Definitely haven't been a location of success.

as a oiler fan living in calgary, this town is different when the flames are successful, as much as I love to rag on the flames, they need to stay here

Aug 3, 2010
Definitely haven't been a location of success.

as a oiler fan living in calgary, this town is different when the flames are successful, as much as I love to rag on the flames, they need to stay here

The craziest part about the Battle of Alberta game tonight is despite the Flames' winning 9-5, the unhappiest/most dissatisfied party to all of this aren't Oilers fans, the Oilers team, or even chrisk.

It's Darryl Sutter.

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
The craziest part about the Battle of Alberta game tonight is despite the Flames' winning 9-5, the unhappiest/most dissatisfied party to all of this aren't Oilers fans, the Oilers team, or even chrisk.

It's Darryl Sutter.
Idk man, chris seems pissy

Aug 3, 2010
I feel like the Yotes had a crazy back to back around when Schmaltz was going off. I'll check the details though.

EDIT: wasn't even close to being back to back.
Thanks for checking. I have to imagine it's pretty rare with an assumption that B2B teams lose slightly more often, and definitely aren't winning scoring marathon-type games.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
My oh my... 44 pages.

Nothing like a good BOA beatdown to drum up interest in the HF GDT.
Well folks.. that's all. Tonight was the 4th and last game of the season and I doubt the Flames will see the Oilers in the payoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad