GDT: HFBoards GDT | 03/26/2022 | 12 games today , with some early starts that i always hated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
NHL 26-1.JPG
NHL 26-2.JPG

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Only for one team.

Last BoA or two were pretty lacklustre.

Things were real spicy before Covid happened. Hopefully it returns to that level of intensity.

It‘ll be a good atmosphere tonight, HNIC and both teams are playing good hockey right now. There’s a lot of Oiler fans in Calgary as well.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
It's been years now but for some reason I expect the Leafs to win against good teams and lose against the lower placed teams.

Not Leafs related but these are the last 5 games for the Rangers:

vs. NYI: 2-1 loss
at TB: 2-1 win
at Car: 2-0 win
at NJD: 7-4 loss
vs. Pitt: 5-1 win

It's funny the Rangers didn't lose to a team not in playoff position in regular in like their first 20+ games and couldn't beat the good teams. Now it's the opposite. So it's not just the Leafs.

JadedLeaf

Nov 14, 2007
Saskatchewan
Not Leafs related but these are the last 5 games for the Rangers:

vs. NYI: 2-1 loss
at TB: 2-1 win
at Car: 2-0 win
at NJD: 7-4 loss
vs. Pitt: 5-1 win

It's funny the Rangers didn't lose to a team not in playoff position in regular in like their first 20+ games and couldn't beat the good teams. Now it's the opposite. So it's not just the Leafs.
What a weird stretch of games. Logic doesn't apply sometimes is my takeaway lol

• Haha
Reactions: SnowblindNYR

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Is there a weird sub-forum or thread where both Leafs and Hab fans can cheer for a Leaf win (or a Hab loss - depending on how you look at it) Somewhere where a mutual respect for the young talent on each team can be celebrated and get excited for all the Leafs goals? Am I here?

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Seems like the right call. Hard to believe that's below the bar based on the angle of his stick.

Reactions: Ladyfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad