GDT: HFBoards GDT | 03/04/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
I don't have a problem with the Wings playing like that, it's just kind of hilarious. Would not want to play them in the Spring though.

Anchor Town*

IT was a follow through on playing the puck, thats never a penalty, take off the homer glasses.

Only if it's a realistic attempt at a shot, wild swings at a bouncing/flying puck don't count

schabadoo

Feb 16, 2012
I think he was more mad they blew the whistle, he was probably wanting the play to continue so they'd have less PP time in regulation, he has a beef because he never had possession.

He motioned about the holding of the stick. Could've gone offsetting like before.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Atrocious call on Stepan. This game is a prime example of why we need coach's challenge.

What were you going to challenge there? Hugging is not allowed. Even if interference was not called on the Wings earlier, and even if Nyqvist put in a little extra effort to make sure the ref saw it, Stefan committed a penalty there.

Nekz

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 8, 2007
New York
A coach's review for potential goals maybe. But for penalty calls would be awful. It's all subjective and I can't see refs backing down. the league just needs better reffing.

Well ALL goals should be reviewable (those bad goaltender interference calls). But you really can't blame refs for making mistakes, but with all the technology we have now there is no reason to not, at the very least, make one call reviewable per team per game.

What were you going to challenge there? Hugging is not allowed. Even if interference was not called on the Wings earlier, and even if Nyqvist put in a little extra effort to make sure the ref saw it, Stefan committed a penalty there.

As did Nyqvist for holding.

Refs gave this one to the Red Wings.

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012
Let me guess... Wings with a metric **** ton of interference going uncalled in the game?

Color me surprised!

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Well ALL goals should be reviewable (those bad goaltender interference calls). But you really can't blame refs for making mistakes, but with all the technology we have now there is no reason to not, at the very least, make one call reviewable per team per game.

As did Nyqvist for holding.

Refs gave this one to the Red Wings.

I think all goals reviewable would be terrible as well. One coach's review for a goal.

More than anything I would prefer the league continues to crack down on diving, and I don't know how they'd do it but somehow improve the competency of the officiating.

To me it's not so much about mistakes as it is the officials don't make calls consistently throughout a game.

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
The rangers lost to A clearly inferior team that they absolutely dominated and who needed all the help they can get. Talbot deserved better than those refs. I never play sour grapes but this was absolutely the case and it makes me sick. That said i want this team in the playoffs so they can get humiliated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad