GDT: HFBoards GDT | 02/15/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Overrated. Career backup.

In other news not a single power play for the Blues. They've deserved a couple of calls.

Nothingman*

I have played goalie for the last 12 years and counting, starting in 2nd year mites. I broke numerous sticks over the post out of anger, and I constantly hit the post after basically any goal (the worse the goal, the harder I hit the post). I never once got benched for it.

Maybe throwing those fits when you get beat is part of your problem getting better. Sometimes you get scored on. Sometimes the other player is better than you. Sometimes the D hangs you out to dry. I don't know any goalies that throw little tantrums after most goals like you are explaining. That is very childish and nothing about competitiveness. I am only commenting on that since you brought it up.

I have no problem with Fleury Trying to break his stick. Craw did a few weeks ago. It happens sometimes when frustration sets in.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
One of these days I will learn to not get my hopes up when rooting for the Panthers to beat somebody from the Central.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
- Give Kopecky, aka. the slowest player in the league, minutes in OT
- Hayes in the SO, who's never scored a SO goal
- Jokinen in the SO, who's been **** in the SO for years

Gallant OT/SO Hockey ©

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad