GDT: HFBoards GDT | 02/12/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papaspud

Vatman
Dec 19, 2008
To the rescue
Wonder when little jimmie fox will be done whining about the ref having enough of quick's temper tantrum, and calling an unsportsmanlike penalty on him. He smashed his stick in two, and chased the ref around yelling at him ffs...what did you think the ref should've done, given him a hug?

Aug 3, 2010
And the Flames suddenly take the lead in LA...

On a goal that should have been called back. Even as a Flames fan, there was goaltender interference, I don't think Glencross was doing enough to avoid Quick.

Basically, if the same had happened against the Flames to Hiller, I'd be livid if the referees didn't call it back.

Referee called it good goal, Quick loses his mind, breaks his stick over the crossbar after going down 2-1 and draws a misconduct call immediately after as well.

Aug 3, 2010
They just did.

PP
now...can they convert? that's the question

The answer is no.

Third period is going to be insane. It's Calgary's best period this season but the Kings are pissed and motivated.

oilers_guy_eddie

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS!?
Feb 27, 2002
This is Oil Country!
Visit site
If the Flames win this game, will the Kings become "motivated buyers" before the trade deadline? I'd think they'd have to pull out all the stops to avoid missing the playoffs.

edit: welp. I guess that question is moot.

Last edited:

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I don't think it's armageddon. If the Kings keep playing like they have been, they'll win 2 of every 3 games, that's all they truly need. You're seeing a pissed off, determined team.

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Flames are playing playoff kings right now. Don't think anyone would beat this team tonight. Toffoli is probably playing his best hockey of all time tonight too it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad