GDT: HFBoards GDT | 02/12/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiny norman

Administrator
Apr 1, 2006
Winnipeg, MB
____

Click on a team icon to view a team forum GDT.

____

:leafs @ :isles

7:00 PM ET
TSN4,MSG+

____

:ducks2 @ :canes

7:00 PM ET
PRIME,SPSO

____

:edmonton @ :habs

7:30 PM ET
SNW,RDS,SNE

____

:pens @ :sens

ROOT,RDS2,TSN5

____

:blues @ :bolts

NHLN-US,TVA,FS-MW,SUN

____

:jets @ :nashville

8:00 PM ET
TSN3

____

:panthers @ :wild

8:00 PM ET
FS-F,FS-N,FS-WI

____

:rangers @ :avs

9:00 PM ET
SN360,MSG,ALT

____

:flames @ :kings2

10:30 PM ET
SNW,FS-W

____

(If a team logo hot link is dead, that means there is no GDT up for that team forum yet)

____

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Nice schedule tonight. Looks like Blues/Bolts, Jets/Preds and Kings/Flames are the games I will follow, while watching Pens/Sens.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Jezz a flip, I turn it on thinking the anthems would just be finishing and it is 1-0. Come on Leafs help a Metro teams fan out!!

2ka RasK*

I'm pissed for Leaf fans.

At least they'll get a good pick, finally.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
The Leafs collapse is officially one of the weirdest things I've ever seen in hockey. And Horachek called it straight. They look like they don't give a ****.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
The Leafs are absolutely horrendous. The Oilers have more structure.

It's just gross. At their worst, the Oilers looked young and somewhat idiotic. Maybe "unguided" would be a more diplomatic word. But the Leafs look like they actually do not care. At least most of them.

Caesium

Apr 13, 2006
It's a shame because this Leafs team can actually play hockey, but they have literally stopped playing. I've seen morning skates that have more intensity than the Leafs playing a game. Has an entire team quit this badly before in the history of the NHL?

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I might be the only one other than Canes and Ducks fans who is watching the game in Carolina but so far it's been a pretty good pace. Hope the Canes do to the Ducks what they did to the Sharks over the weekend.

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
Somewhat off topic here but man I miss TSN Chris Cuthbert, Gord Miller, James Duthie & Bob McKenzie really know how to put a good product out there Sportsnet is meh' compared to this.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
It's a shame because this Leafs team can actually play hockey, but they have literally stopped playing. I've seen morning skates that have more intensity than the Leafs playing a game. Has an entire team quit this badly before in the history of the NHL?

The character of some of these guys has to be called into question. I get that they're not playing for the playoffs anymore. But man, you'd think they'd at least have a bit of pride.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Somewhat off topic here but man I miss TSN Chris Cuthbert, Gord Miller, James Duthie & Bob McKenzie really know how to put a good product out there Sportsnet is meh' compared to this.

Sportsnet is brutal. All that money spent and their ratings are horrible as well, which is funny. What do you expect when you hire all the people everyone hate though.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Sportsnet is brutal. All that money spent and their ratings are horrible as well, which is funny. What do you expect when you hire all the people everyone hate though.

Yeah. I like some of it, but TSN has far better personalities, IMO. I like some of the sportsnet guys, and I think Strombo is great, but most of their analysts are of the blowhard variety. I like Friedman. He's probably the next Bob McKenzie.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
The character of some of these guys has to be called into question. I get that they're not playing for the playoffs anymore. But man, you'd think they'd at least have a bit of pride.

I haven't gotten to see much of it, but having seen a version of the Kings like this, it's easier as a fan to stomach the team getting dismantled and spots handed to people that care than to watch a team going through the motions because they can. If it's at that level, ****, tear it apart and get picks and promote guys who care.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Yeah. I like some of it, but TSN has far better personalities, IMO. I like some of the sportsnet guys, and I think Strombo is great, but most of their analysts are of the blowhard variety. I like Friedman. He's probably the next Bob McKenzie.

Healy, Doug Maclean, Damian Cox, PJ Stock etc etc etc. They're morons for hiring people that every Canadian who gives a crap about hockey dislikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad