GDT: HFBoards GDT | 02/05/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
So the Dallas DJ played a metal version of Chemical Plant Zone at the game about a minute and a half ago.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
George parros is on my tv as a sportsnet analyst.

Da **** LOL

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Statement game by the kings? That statement being we are done.

Up by one and completely in control in the third and we hook the opponent up with an easy goal yet again.

It looks like mental fatigue more than physical. And it has to be frustrating hitting post after post while missing empty nets while every mistake ends up in your own net.

PuckSeparator

May 18, 2014
Check Republik
Kings are only 5 points out of playoff contention. With 31 games to go all it takes is one spark and they're right back in this thing. Not sure I'd count them out just yet.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Kings are only 5 points out of playoff contention. With 31 games to go all it takes is one spark and they're right back in this thing. Not sure I'd count them out just yet.

I'm not going to count them out, but it comes down to numbers. Other teams are accumulating points, too, so you start looking at what it would (realistically) take to get into the playoffs from this point. Every game lost makes it that much more difficult.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
I'm not going to count them out, but it comes down to numbers. Other teams are accumulating points, too, so you start looking at what it would (realistically) take to get into the playoffs from this point. Every game lost makes it that much more difficult.

They also have to jump over a number teams before even getting into the top 8.

PuckSeparator

May 18, 2014
Check Republik

Agreed, just saying that it's not (so far) an insurmountable deficit especially considering the number of games left to be played and the fact that the Kings usually leave their best for last. I gotta say though that given their year so far it's weird to see Colorado above the champs.

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
They also have to jump over a number teams before even getting into the top 8.

I would guess a team would need about 96 points to make the playoffs. Maybe more like 92-93. That would require the Kings to win around 20-21 of their remaining 30 games. They're certainly capable of doing so.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
44-25 shots, but losing 4-2; crazy

22 shots to 1 in the 3rd right now
Not that crazy considering Nashville were throwing the puck on net from every part of the ice possible in the 3rd.

Mind you, was definitely worried in the first 10 minutes of the 3rd as you got some good chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad