:canes @ :coyotes

9:00 PM ET
FS-CR,FS-A

____

:sharks @ :nucks

10:00 PM ET
CSN-CA,SNP

____

(If a team logo hot link is dead, that means there is no GDT up for that team forum yet)

____

Last edited:

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Ducks @ Preds for Western Conference supremacy! (Until the Blues inevitably lap both of us because they cannot lose a game lately)

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Ducks Preds should be great.

Blues get a tiny bit healthier tonight. Only missing 2 players now but very important guys.

Analyzer*

Sportsnet loves to boast about how many games they offer, yet they don't show an elite matchup like Ducks @ Predators. :facepalm:

Yeah, you take out Ducks, Preds and hockey fans who want to watch a potential WCF and you're not going to draw anyone to watch that.

You have to show games that will get the most viewers. Unfortunately, good hockey isn't a guaranteed draw. Habs and leafs if both teams were bottom 2 in the league would draw more than two heavyweights.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I've been watching a few Panthers games lately, and it's starting to feel like Brad Boyes is one of the more underrated players out there.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Kinda surprised this Ducks/Preds game is not the National TV game tonight. NBCSN choose Detroit/Colorado. I guess stick with the rivalry but still, this would have been a better game to go with.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Kinda surprised this Ducks/Preds game is not the National TV game tonight. NBCSN choose Detroit/Colorado. I guess stick with the rivalry but still, this would have been a better game to go with.

I'm glad it's not in national tv, ducks do horrible when on a big stage. We'll probably suck tonight anyways, in a slump and now no Getzlaf.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006

Getzlaf isn't playing. :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad