GDT: HFBoards GDT | 02/03/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

AINEC*

AINEC
Jul 4, 2011
Don't worry everyone it was against the Leafs. Admins can close the threads. Nothing impressive.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Why did I come in here expecting a video? :speechles

Seriously why? You aren't new here :laugh:

Anyway, Nashville needs to chill and lose a few here and there :cry: I wanna stay #1 Well I guess by the game in hand principle and ROW they're number 1 right now. GO LEAFS! feels weird saying that.

ZeroPT*

I don't give a ****. This team was supposed to be a dynasty. Stan Bowman completely destroyed that opportunity.

This team doesn't even have much of a future anymore either. The sad part is they're going to keep overrated Q for a few more seasons. The guy is ****ing clueless.

Your team has 2 cups in 5 years. You have absolutely no right to complain when teams like Edmonton and Buffalo get mocked on the daily for actually being bad.

And Q isn't clueless. You don't win cups being clueless.

Mathew Barzal

Walk It Like I Tocchet
Jun 5, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I don't give a ****. This team was supposed to be a dynasty. Stan Bowman completely destroyed that opportunity.

This team doesn't even have much of a future anymore either. The sad part is they're going to keep overrated Q for a few more seasons. The guy is ****ing clueless.

Dynasty or bust...

That's a new one! :nod:

icekoob

4th Liner
May 16, 2010
VALPO/chicago
ItsMyFault is a known end of the world/negative poster on the hawks board. Used to it.

A few losses doesn't mean the organization is crumbling to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad