:jets @ :nucks

10:00 PM ET
TSN3,SNP

____

:canes @ :ducks2

10:30 PM ET
FS-CR,PRIME

____

(If a team logo hot link is dead, that means there is no GDT up for that team forum yet)

____

Bps21*

Buffalo scores first. Maybe this will be their night.

6th game in a row they've scored first. Hasn't been their night yet.

Tho...Montreal hasnt bothered to show up against them all year.

Bps21*

Prust just labelled Myers from behind coming out of the press box at center ice to create a goal. Brilliant hit and play. Never saw it coming as he didn't account for the guy leaving the box. Really smart play.

MacOfNiagara

Feb 8, 2006
Ithaca
Prust just labelled Myers from behind coming out of the press box at center ice to create a goal. Brilliant hit and play. Never saw it coming as he didn't account for the guy leaving the box. Really smart play.

Not sure how that isnt a penalty. Clearly hit him in the back / back of head. He did have the puck, but it was a clear hit from behind.

Bps21*

Yeah but he clearly wasn't targeting the head. He did catch some of it on the follow through...but I don't even think that's a penalty. He can hit him from behind all he wants at center ice...it's when they hit boards there's a problem.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Not sure how that isnt a penalty. Clearly hit him in the back / back of head. He did have the puck, but it was a clear hit from behind.

Hitting from behind is only a penalty if the player is "incapable of defending himself". Turning your back at center ice to a guy you see coming out of the box kind of works against Myers.

MacOfNiagara

Feb 8, 2006
Ithaca
Yeah but he clearly wasn't targeting the head. He did catch some of it on the follow through...but I don't even think that's a penalty. He can hit him from behind all he wants at center ice...it's when they hit boards there's a problem.

Even if you deem he didnt target or hit the head, you cant hit a guy in the back / from behind.

Bps21*

Hitting from behind is only a penalty if the player is "incapable of defending himself". Turning your back at center ice to a guy you see coming out of the box kind of works against Myers.

Right. Like I said...it was just a brilliant play IMO. He had no idea he was there...it was timed perfect and it led to a goal. Just a super play.

Bps21*

Sabres scored 3 goals on 7 shots. What 3rd string scrub goalie did a team throw out there this time?

Scarbarian*

Seth Jones with a beauty of a SH goal.

wow. :amazed:

Jones literally accelerates on that breakaway.

Bps21*

Buffalo had a positive corsi number that period. None of us can remember that happening before. Way to go Montreal.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Opposed to what? Figuratively accelerating? Lol

But nonetheless, great goal by a great young talent on a great team.

ZeroPT*

Hawks game is already over. This team is ****ing terrible now.

cry me a river

toews-celebrates_620-thumb-620xauto-307426.jpg

Honey Bear

Fan of Losing Teams
Feb 3, 2012
SF Bay Area/Boston
cry me a river

toews-celebrates_620-thumb-620xauto-307426.jpg

I don't give a ****. This team was supposed to be a dynasty. Stan Bowman completely destroyed that opportunity.

This team doesn't even have much of a future anymore either. The sad part is they're going to keep overrated Q for a few more seasons. The guy is ****ing clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad