GDT: HFBoards GDT | 02/01/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
Well if that play wasn't the Pens past couple months in a microcosm. Lapierre goes for a hit, misses his guy and instead flies into Beau Bennett, who looked to get concussed on the play. Bennett struggles to get to the bench as the play goes the other way and the puck makes it's way near the Penguins bench, where the Pens get called for Too Many Men because Bennett can't make his way through the door in his condition.

Oi.

Good job, Lapierre. I hate you.

it's amazing how many of your fellow pens fans have talked themselves into thinking that was a good trade.

radicalcenter

Feb 10, 2013
Well if that play wasn't the Pens past couple months in a microcosm. Lapierre goes for a hit, misses his guy and instead flies into Beau Bennett, who looked to get concussed on the play. Bennett struggles to get to the bench as the play goes the other way and the puck makes it's way near the Penguins bench, where the Pens get called for Too Many Men because Bennett can't make his way through the door in his condition.

Oi.

Good job, Lapierre. I hate you.

the question is, why are Lapierre and Bennett on the same line?

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Another call going against MTL for the 10000 times this season.....

Once again we need to beat the REFS + the other team.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
the question is, why are Lapierre and Bennett on the same line?

Because reasons.

Johnston's lines are nothing short of baffling. Bennett being on the third line is fine if Sutter is his center, they play well together, but not when Sutter is up on the 2nd line and some 4th line baboon is centering the 3rd line. He's insisting on spreading out the talent across the lines, which results in all lines being weaker and atrocious pairings throughout. You can't do that with only one center worth a damn in the line-up.
BlackElatedHarpyeagle.gif

So is Bennett actually out of the game? That poor kid has had an unfortunate career, so far.

Seems he was back at the end of the period...which looks very questionable. We've seen guys come back and then miss weeks before. The guy just can't catch a break at all...well...he can catch broken bones, but...yeah.

Buzzo

Oct 5, 2009
Ovechkin with 2 goal games in 4 of his last 7, so they have that going for them, which is nice.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
St Louis every shift has a stick in the hands of an opposing player in the defensive zone. They should get a third jersey with Captain Hook on it.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
horrible embellishment call against Jarnkrok... almost makes you think the refs have been told to call it a certain number of times or something... or maybe the refs have been told is they aren't calling it they aren't looking for it or something

TheOrganist

Don't Call Him Alex
Feb 21, 2006
St Louis every shift has a stick in the hands of an opposing player in the defensive zone. They should get a third jersey with Captain Hook on it.

It sucks to get dominated at even strength by a team without 3 top 9 forwards and a Norris finalist. I know.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
horrible embellishment call against Jarnkrok... almost makes you think the refs have been told to call it a certain number of times or something... or maybe the refs have been told is they aren't calling it they aren't looking for it or something

I do think that they've overdone it a bit.

They finally started calling it a couple months ago and well deserved, but now it seems like every game we have one.

There was a play the other day where Oshie and an opposing player innocently ran into each other. Gave the Wings player a penalty when he shouldn't have gotten one, and gave Oshie embellishment. Most random one I've seen.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Blues are the cheapest team in the league. Once again ****ing Marcel Goc cheapshots another Capitals player by cross crosschecking them right into the post and its not a penalty apparently.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Blues are the cheapest team in the league. Once again ****ing Marcel Goc cheapshots another Capitals player by cross crosschecking them right into the post and its not a penalty apparently.

Can you get video of that? I'm not gonna tell you you're wrong but I didn't see anything.

If you're right who knew we got Max Lapierre back in that trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad