GDT: HFBoards GDT: 01/23/2024 | Yeah it's still me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Obviously the next game should be a win, and Nashville is beatable. If the Oilers get by Vegas, and that will probly be a tough game, they face the awful Ducks, which would put Edmonton in the record books. There's a very doable path there.
As long as the goaltending holds up then it will be doable.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
It's the CBJ at home. Your guys, like my guys, simply can't get up for each and every period. Heck, we're lucky if the Golden Knights give us 10 good minutes in any game. So long as they win in the end, that's all that really matters. Team doesn't get any more points for winning 8-1 than they do for winning 2-1 and its a really long season where they need to keep some physical and emotional reserve for the playoffs when it will matter.
Shit that happens to you guys too? Our game should be interesting then. Hope they bring the best out of each other.

Reactions: VivaLasVegas

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
The amount of rest time they have the past few months between games has been insane compared to other teams. There schedule does not get tough until Mid February.

But still have to give them credit they are getting the job done regardless. Certainly are not sleepwalking.

3x back to backs in April right before the playoffs, yikes. Better pray they're in a position to rest people for some of those games.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Mine, go away

fight.gif

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
What about the 8 game streak before that? 22-3 their last 25 games
That was a fluke too hehe

Oh geez CGY blew a 3-1 lead was not even paying attention to that game

I wonder which team they are going to help out. Could see Tanev going back to Van

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
Yawnnnnnnn

Leagues too easy even the Oilers are getting bored

zZzzzzzzZZzzzzzzZ
They definitely seemed disinterested in the first two periods. I’m almost wondering if they wanted to give the Jackets a two period lead to try to win.

One of my favorite movies
I saw it at a dollar theatre when I was young.

Does that show my age?

(It was a dollar a few months after release)

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
12 straight games with this trash D and trash goaltending where Edmonton allows 2 or less goals.

7th or 8th straight game where they shut it down hard in 3rd periods.

Guys like Mcleod and Foegele leading this team in ES production during the streak and not McDavid or Drai

Average PP overall

Elite PK

Reactions: Coffey and zar

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
12 straight games with this trash D and trash goaltending where Edmonton allows 2 or less goals.

7th or 8th straight game where they shut it down hard in 3rd periods.

Guys like Mcleod and Foegele leading this team in ES production during the streak and not McDavid or Drai

Average PP overall

Elite PK
Stop relying on the PP and McDrai every game.

Reactions: mkatcherin00
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad