Not open for further replies.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Aren’t we up to 12? 😜

1705644401194.png

Boy are we ever.

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
You guys have been praying for Canucks Collapse since that 8-1 shellacking of the Oilers. We can win 2-1 games outshooting a team and still winning with a much lower PDO. But keep singing that PDO song, seems like it makes the Canucks win everytime you guys talk about it like a reverse jinx.
You did it! You almost won half a season! Maybe the Canucks will honor themselves with a banner they can put right beside that "7th Canuck" one.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Flames got Toronto (Maple Leaf’s) Situation Roomed tonight?

Not surprised. Lots of revenue at stake with BeLeaf at an all time low.

BCNate

Apr 3, 2016
That is the first time I’ve seen the coyotes play this year. They have the makings of a really good team, they are young tough and fast. Lots of plugs on the team at this stage but lots of young talent already on the team. Farm is loaded, and 7 2nd rounders in the next two drafts. If they play their cards right, they could be scary in a few years.

Canucks looked off tonight. They made Lots of wierd passes to take themselves out of the play, and missed a ton of passes. Not sure if it was fatigue or what, but they looked rusty. They’ll need to be better to beat the leafs on Saturday.

Take the two points and run.

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
You guys have been praying for Canucks Collapse since that 8-1 shellacking of the Oilers. We can win 2-1 games outshooting a team and still winning with a much lower PDO. But keep singing that PDO song, seems like it makes the Canucks win everytime you guys talk about it like a reverse jinx.
That must be why we are on a 12 game winning streak.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Flames got Toronto (Maple Leaf’s) Situation Roomed tonight?

Not surprised. Lots of revenue at stake with BeLeaf at an all time low.

Flames must be really upset they aren't allowed to make hand passes in the NHL

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
Why did the Oilers PP start right away? Shouldn’t it have been 4 on 4 for the first 2 minutes until Eckholm has served his 2?

What am I missing?

That doesn't explain why it started with a 3 minute powerplay

Its in the rulebook if you look online, page 151, example 19.

"In the last five minutes of the game
or anytime in overtime, the three
minute differential will be posted on
the penalty clock. Team B will play
short-handed for three minutes and
it will be served in the same
manner as a major penalty"

I see @Tobias Kahun has already quoted part of the rule. Here is the rule in its from the current official NHL Rulebook. I had to look it up because I was perplexed as well and I know the rules fairly well.

IMG_8303.jpeg

Reactions: CaptainShark
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad