GDT: HFBoards GDT | 01/18/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
What exactly do you think trolling means?

Fans wearing McDavid jerseys, they look like the worst team in the history of the game. Go on streak and get themselves out of bottom spot.

Fans start thinking, alright this isn't so bad. Then go on massive streak of losing. Now beating Detroit 3-0 when they're in a race for 1st place.

What do you think trolling means?

troll.jpeg

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
They probably will. McCollum is in net now. I doubt he wont give up at least a couple, and this Wings teams isn't scoring 5 goals tonight.

Montreal lost back to back games against Buffalo earlier in the season. They're buggers sometimes.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Little with a beauty.

Jets win, what a crowd and a game. Loving the Jets, MTS Centre is always rocking it seems like or atleast whenever I'm watching. Alot of fun watching the Jets at home.

Ocoee

Sep 1, 2010
Denver
Let me get this straight, pushing a guy down to the ice with your glove to the face is not a penalty but then you call slashing right after on opposing team? Oh ok. I hate garbage reffing like that. It was a slashing call but it should have been roughing before that

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Let me get this straight, pushing a guy down to the ice with your glove to the face is not a penalty but then you call slashing right after on opposing team? Oh ok. I hate garbage reffing like that. It was a slashing call but it should have been roughing before that

To me the Buffalo player was falling already. The make up call on Weiss was worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad