GDT: HFBoards GDT | 01/15/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Go Dubs! So many years of developing him thrown away in an instant by MacT's need to blame everyone except his terrible coach. I'll be cheering on Dubs the rest of his career.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Shut out twice in a row with a lot on the line. They're going to be hungry to make a statement.

I hope so but everything was working for a long time and now it did a 180 for a couple of games. That's hockey. AV tends to be even-keel, I don't know if the Rangers really get mad over this.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Backes with a huge dive. He gets hooked at the hands and magically his feet go out from under him.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Tampa Bay's TKO line takes over the third period and the Bolts win 3-2, in a game where they didn't really bring much effort until the third. Palat with two goals, and Johnson, who was in a no contact jersey this morning and expected not to play, ends up with two assists.

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
I just wanna say that controversial plays should have their own thread. I don't agree with having them clutter up this thread. If people want to discuss other games, they shouldn't have to sift through the thread looking for discussion about the other games. This particular GDT was pretty active without discussing the controversial plays.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004
And scores the resulting powerplay goal.

Naturally.

I thought the embellishment on Oshie was questionable. I dont get how you call that penalty on Oshie but then let Backes flop go.

Actually I do know, it's reffing based on the scoreboard.

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
I just wanna say that controversial plays should have their own thread. I don't agree with having them clutter up this thread. If people want to discuss other games, they shouldn't have to sift through the thread looking for discussion about the other games. This particular GDT was pretty active without discussing the controversial plays.

This, I mean, after 5 or 6 posts in the GDT when Kassian dove, it was suggested that it be created as a separate thread by a Mod. The Marchand thread had definitely shown there would be discussion, we all know that Marchand is going to get a hearing, so why was it locked?

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Abdelkader is a moron if he still has no idea how to stay out of the crease.

They will call that every single time.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004
Abdelkader is a moron if he still has no idea how to stay out of the crease.

They will call that every single time.

Yeah. Abby deep in the crease. Too bad because I don't think it had much to do with the shot getting through. But it's an obvious call.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu

Agreed. There were already problems earlier this season where people were using this thread for fanbase arguments. Keeping dirty play discussion restricted to the GDT is just inviting that to start again. I come here to talk about games for teams I'm neutral about and I've had some good conversations with other fanbases. If this GDT gets filled with arguments then it's impossible to have those discussions about the games that are actually happening.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
I feel like Tarasenko is gonna score every time he touches the puck. But maybe that's because the Blues fans get super excited whenever he touches it. Or maybe it's a mix of both.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Meh it was a questionable call, probably should have been a goal. These refs have been all over the place all night, just terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland