GDT: HFBoards GDT | 01/15/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Batman

Aug 4, 2014
Watching Blues v/s Red Wings and man.. Blues are really good.

Looks like our (Leafs) only bet of salvaging any point out of this road trip would be tonight (that too playing back to back v/s rested Sharks), because I see no way we can get anything vs Blues on Saturday.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Nice goal, sloppy, but the first three responses are ridiculous. It is always "bad defending" never an offensive player making them play bad defense. It is the Flyers though lol.

Leon Draisaitl

German Gretzky
Jun 26, 2014
Jeez, these first 3 responses. :laugh:

Like, 70% of highlight reel goals are ****** defence. He still had to pull the move and snipe it in.

Be saltier.

Yup, a San Jose and Edmonton fan are real salty that a Vancouver player scored against Philadelphia!

Arthur*

Marchand may or may not have slewfooted someone (I didn't get a good glimpse at the replay)

If so, a 65 page thread is about to open

Shink

Sep 25, 2014
Yup, a San Jose and Edmonton fan are real salty that a Vancouver player scored against Philadelphia!

Actually, just the mention of Canucks or anything to do with Vancouver seems to turn HF into the Dead Sea. As you can see by this thread...

Anyways, I thought it was a pretty nice goal..But hey. I guess we could always use a few more tattoo threads. Or one of "Are the ________ for real??!?!" We don't have nearly enough of those.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Actually, just the mention of Canucks or anything to do with Vancouver seems to turn HF into the Dead Sea. As you can see by this thread...

Anyways, I thought it was a pretty nice goal..But hey. I guess we could always use a few more tattoo threads. Or one of "Are the ________ for real??!?!" We don't have nearly enough of those.

Think you're overreacting a bit to the posts.

I personally thought it was pretty cool because the canucks never score goals on cool individually created plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad