OT: HFBoards Fantasy League | Division 3 thread

Evil Janney

Jul 12, 2004
Why is the "Matchup" tab not showing the current week? It shows from Feb 4 - Feb 10. But when you're on the main page it shows the current week's matchup...weird.

Evil Janney

Jul 12, 2004
Um...so I just noticed something, not sure if it was already mentioned and I didn't care to notice...but the season for our Division won't start until Feb. 4th. (week 14). :(

AJ SF4L

#GoSharks
Sep 1, 2011
San Jose
Um...so I just noticed something, not sure if it was already mentioned and I didn't care to notice...but the season for our Division won't start until Feb. 4th. (week 14). :(

Just noticed that too. I was wondering why the scores weren't updating. Probably just something that needs to be changed in the settings.

Trl3789

Jun 17, 2011
Bay Area
After day one, anyone think there's someone on their team that will surprise? Either in a good way or a bad way?

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
Not sure how the week got set that way, I fixed it at the last second (thanks for the notice guys)

lsx

Oct 19, 2010
Sonoma County, CA
Not happy with my goalies, thought I could go one extra round and yet someone grabbed backstrom out from under me. :laugh:

Although last year I ended up swapping goalies every couple of weeks just riding who was hot at the time and that worked pretty well.

Would have been nice to get another shark or two on my team as well, thornton and pavs were great for me last year.

West Coast Bias*

Not happy with my goalies, thought I could go one extra round and yet someone grabbed backstrom out from under me. :laugh:

One Backstrom just wasn't enough for me, sorry. Besides, who needs goalies when Marian Hossa is single-handedly winning you about 4 offensive categories?

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
If Niemi keeps up that kind of play this year, a tandem of Price/Niemi should be excellent for me. Price was who I targeted for my pick, Niemi was the best goalie available when I decided to pickup my backup. Can't say I am super confident with him though :P

Trl3789

Jun 17, 2011
Bay Area
With Clowe's 35 tonight, i ended the week with 125 PIM's. My team doesn't score many goals, but they'll rough you up haha

McSkittlez

Jumbo Trollton
Jul 19, 2010
San Jose
So it all came down to the last week. On the first day of the week I played Hiller instead of Fasth who got a shutout... :facepalm: But yeah, I think it came down to a three way tiebreaker since we ended up with 123 points. I also shouldn't have dropped Voracek. He started off slow but right after I dropped him, he started to heat up. Halak was an awful pick that I regret. All in all, it was a fun season and I can't wait for next season. Good luck to everyone in the playoffs.

Trl3789

Jun 17, 2011
Bay Area
I'm trying to figure out how I backed into the playoffs even though I went 1-10-1 last week

Ps thanks for Voracek

West Coast Bias*

I was convinced that I was sunk, but I stole a win on the tiebreaker this round. Congrats to everyone else moving on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad