OT: HFBoards Fantasy League | Division 3 thread

Trl3789

Jun 17, 2011
Bay Area
Agreed, thanks for putting this together. Im Niemi at the Gates. Had a real tough time picking a team name.

West Coast Bias*

I am in as Ass Mode, lest we forget Guy Serota. Thanks for commishing!

swimwithsharks

Dec 4, 2010
Finally signed up. I'm Ice Biscuits!
It was lucky for me last season so I didn't want to jinx it by changing my name. :)

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
Do we know the draft order? I probably won't be able to draft so I like to edit my pre-rankings before we do.

Draft order:

1. Ice Biscuits
2. Reno Sharks
3. Jumbo Trollton
4. Niemi At the...
5. The Sacco
6. Minnesota Meese
7. The Damp Mou...
8. Boyle Bots
9. Janney Rises
10. Hit'EmWhereI...
11. Ass Mode
12. Chip and Chase

I had to finalize the league first and we had one straggler. good to go now.

Evil Janney

Jul 12, 2004
For the record I'm open to trading away anyone on my team...offer or inquire about any of my guys and I'm open.

Team: Janney Rises

McSkittlez

Jumbo Trollton
Jul 19, 2010
San Jose
I think I did alright. Kind of regret picking Stamkos instead of Crosby. I like most of my forwards. My D is alright. I hope Halak gets most of the starts in St. Louis. Maybe I shouldn't have picked Voracek when Getzlaf was still on the board... Oh well, good luck to everyone fighting for second place. :P

anthonyyy

Aug 11, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
How's everyone like their team? I think I did alright...although my laptop disconnected when it was my turn and auto picked Heatley and Howard. Let's go Dany!

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
Very happy with my team. Set at center (Giroux, Thornton, Kopitar) and set in goal (Price, Niemi).

My only concerns are I have too many Sharks unintentionally and Burns/Havlat injury concerns.

CrazedZooChimp

Not enough guts
Aug 3, 2005
Bay Area, CA
www.Coaster101.com
I auto-drafted Perry before I could get online. I hate my team because of it, although I will get pleasure out of benching him for Artem Anisimov.

I have a lot of players from teams I expect to be crappy, I imagine my +/- will be bad.

Trl3789

Jun 17, 2011
Bay Area
I'm really torn about my team. I was happy starting out and now I'm pretty unsure.

Edit: the more I look at it the more I strongly dislike my team

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad