GDT: HFBoards | 3/2/21 | So is Nashville Vs Carolina technically NASCAR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Imagine reviewing a delay of game call as long as you'd review a goal in the 2nd period of a regular season game. The league is dumb as rocks if they think that benefits the game in any shape or form. Rather get the incorrect call than that crap.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Imagine reviewing a delay of game call as long as you'd review a goal in the 2nd period of a regular season game. The league is dumb as rocks if they think that benefits the game in any shape or form. Rather get the incorrect call than that crap.
Best sport in the world.

Worst league in the world.

Reactions: DaveG

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Odd that they would decide to review a potential over the glass delay in the Lightning game when they typically won't do that.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
I think Greg Wyshynski had an article looking at goalie goals and mentioned Shesterkin had a penchant for going for it.
He does. He’s gone for it before. Fantastic puck handler too. His form when he slings one is great, it’s so quick and natural.

Def curious about that article.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Best sport in the world.

Worst league in the world.

Exactly. This league steps on its own dick more than any other professional sport.

Hockey is such an amazing sport, indeed the best sport in the world. The fact that the NHL can’t profit more from it and the manner with which they make dumb decisions league wide is incomprehensible. They can’t get out of their own way.

Reactions: DaveG and sabremike

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Lol

upload_2021-3-2_21-49-17.jpeg

Reactions: DaveG

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
Oh sweet Jesus Shesterkin went for the empty net. That was looking good
for real? lol what a mad lad

I am pumped for the first Soro - Shesty matchup. They are good friends so I suspect on top of the rivalry they would be especially motivated to play their best versus one another

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
First power play of the season vs Dallas that Tampa doesn't score on. Hit two posts though.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Nice little fake by Serg there to get the zone entry. Some Datsyuk type shit. Don't know if it fooled anyone but looked nice lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad