GDT: HFBoards | 3/2/21 | So is Nashville Vs Carolina technically NASCAR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Lol refs are going to give Dallas every chance to get back in this. Cogliano elbows Point but we end up shorthanded.

Sure.

Reactions: JFleegs

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Nas-Car is the greatest of all the Southern sports matchups as there is no other like it anywhere (NFL the Titans are Tennessee and the MLS team in Charlotte won't use the Carolina moniker)

Reactions: Tryamw

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
Yes. Bob Nicholson of the Oilers agrees with that. He had the same problem with Reider in Edmonton.
Don't think that's Buffalo's problem, He ($700k) has more goals than Eichel, Hall, Skinner & Okposo ($33m) combined.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
There are very few things in hockey I despise more than big goalie contracts but ever since the return to play in the covid cup Vasilevskiy has definitely done his best for me to say he's worth it.

JohnCarlsaurus

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
Jan 29, 2009
FL
Anyone who has ever been to Bristol can confirm that having 100K hockey fans descend on that city would be completely surreal, like the setting for an absurdist novel.
I'm originally from VA but I just happened to visit there for the first time last year. It's nice but it would be funny to have an outdoor game there for sure

Reactions: tarheelhockey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad