GDT: HFBoards 10/9/19 |- only 3 games : Do they know that hockey season has started ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
NJ went from a team with big expectations in the pre-season to a mentally fragile team in an instant.

It all started when they collapsed that 4-0 lead away against the Jets. Shades of Tampa giving up that big lead in the 1st game and then sliding to the golfcourse.

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
NJ went from a team with big expectations in the pre-season to a mentally fragile team in an instant.

It all started when they collapsed that 4-0 lead away against the Jets. Shades of Tampa giving up that big lead in the 1st game and then sliding to the golfcourse.
Now that's just insulting................................to NJ. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Goldeneye

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
That's the Habs whole schtick, be annoying af to play against. They're not big, but they get on you quick and they never let up. Fun back-and-forth game.
give them another competent L Dman and solid backup and they'll shred many teams this year. Very few have the talent they have in their bottom 6...PS - the reinhart call was absolute bullshit. taps his gloves and tumbles down, losing an edge

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Sn... nothing to talk about....

New Captain... over and over
giphy.gif

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
Out of the 8 teams in Metro how many do you think make the playoffs?

Maybe only 3 and def no more than 4.
I can see Buffalo making playoffs in Atlantic and I expect Florida to get things sorted out after a terrible start. Could see 5 teams in Atlantic.
Pens could be in for a really bad season - injuries and cap problems, crappy defence. I think they'll miss the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad