Comox Valley

Live Scores and Updates

wSD7dAp.png

Reactions: Steph Blurry

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario

5 rookies making their debut: Cholowski, Sulak, Hronek, Rasmussen, Ehn... Joe Hicketts is also a rookie.... thats 6 in our starting lineup. f***in crazy times man. I love it.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheAngryHank

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
I only watched one game last night, what do you guys use to keep up with the other ones you missed in terms of who played well or not (and don't say highlights, I'm not watching 4-9 minute highlights of five different games a night, they don't really tell you anything about who played well anyways).

"Jensen appears to be healthy scratch."

Wait what? Is he injured or something? How is he a healthy scratch? Thought he was one of their best dmen last season.

Elimanator

The Future
Oct 6, 2013
Middle of the ocean
I only watched one game last night, what do you guys use to keep up with the other ones you missed in terms of who played well or not (and don't say highlights, I'm not watching 4-9 minute highlights of five different games a night, they don't really tell you anything about who played well anyways).

"Jensen appears to be healthy scratch."

Wait what? Is he injured or something? How is he a healthy scratch? Thought he was one of their best dmen last season.
The score app. I just go through the games once in a while and watch some of their featured goals etc.

Used to watch highlight packs for every game of the day but that got to be too much.

Reactions: SourTemplePilot

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
The Blues have a ton of "day to day" injuries or suspensions on defense so they have to go with Chris Butler tonight against Winnipeg. Still should be a great game.

Bouwmeester-Pietrangelo
Dunn-Parayko
Butler-Schmaltz

Gunnarsson, Edmundson, Bortuzzo, even Jerabek are all out. Forwards are healthy besides Fabbri.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I'm gonna have to stay up late tonight to see the golden knight guy kill Gritty in the opening show thing they do before the game.

Reactions: GKG18

razkaz

Oct 3, 2013
Some great games tonight.

Looking forward to seeing how Bos bounces back after yesterdays showing and how the additions of Buf play together.

Wash - Pit, classic.

Wpg - Stl should be fun as well.

Hockey is back and it feels so damn good

Reactions: TheMule93

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
Sadly, the VGK game will be JIP, so you'll miss the Knight slaying Gritty. Or attempting to. He has grit, from what I hear.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
If Columbus doesn't score at least 5 I'll feel pretty good about Detroit's new defenders...

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
is Hayton playing tonight or are Arizona just keeping him up for a few games so he can watch & learn before sending him back?

antiqueslivers

Apr 16, 2015
Ehlers on the fourth line. Why?

I honestly think they wanna get Ehlers to shoot more and when he is with Laine he seems to differ to him too much. That said our 4th line might just eat people for lunch. Vesalaine-Roslivic-ehlers could be a pretty interesting line. Mind you I hope in the end to see a Laine - schief - ehlers with a Connor - Roslivic - Wheeler 2nd line

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
is Hayton playing tonight

We don't know but he was not in the practice lines on Tuesday/Wednesday.

He went through the concussion protocol and they said he's now good to go but we also don't know exactly how much practice time he's gotten. He did not play in any of the final 5 preseason games because of it.

Reactions: Sweetbutt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad