GDT: HFBoards | 10/4/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks.

To quote Richard Pryor: "How long? How long must this bullshit go on???"

Reactions: Bleedred

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Blues played decent, but were completely let down by Allen. I saw at least two goals where Allen had no ****ing clue what to do on the technical side of goaltending.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That Orpik goal on Murray might go down as the softest goal we see in the first month of the season.

And while he played decently on paper (4 goals on 43 shots), I thought Craig Anderson let in too many poor goals tonight. I'd say he had a good chance at 3 of those 4 goals he allowed tonight. He was looking pretty bad last year. I don't expect him to be any better this year at 37 years old.

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Where the **** is everybody in Detroit? Opening night and OT and the place is ****ing empty

Game was sold out (as was every game last year) and folks are still in the concourses. It's bothersome that fans would rather be in the bars/restaraunts, but that's likely how it's going to be until the on-ice product improves.

Meanwhile, Toronto fans probably shouldn't talk about empty seats considering the ACC's lower bowl routinely looks like a suit convention with all of the energy of a wet rag.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks Housley Sucks.

To quote Richard Pryor: "How long? How long must this bull**** go on???"

One more game.

I’m not gonna freak out Boston needed that one bad and they’re a great team. No excuse but one Or two of the 30 shots go in, its a different game the score was with-in reach most of the night the team didn’t gel and they even outshot Boston in the third 15-4.

If they lose to the rangers then I will worry. This was a lot like the flames against the canucks. The flames added players like we did then lost to the canucks bad, but at least Boston is a good team. Calgary has no excuse.

But yeah can’t be happy with that game.

Think of it this way Boston lost their first game worse then we did, lol.

If we lose to the rangers Saturday I’m with you.

philip

dismember
Jun 27, 2014
I think we learnt last night that the next SC champs again comes from who wins in Caps vs Pens in playoffs.

Pens still scare me crapless. When they're moving the puck around near your net it makes my bumhole go allover the place. Crosby is just lethal, he was massive last night. If their defence stays that bad though and Murray continues like that, we may have a chance.

If I was a Pens fan, Malkin would infuriate the hell out of me. He plays like trash a lot of the time and still ends up with 3 point games. I mean, jeez.

philip

dismember
Jun 27, 2014
Of too much success? No, they are comfortable with it.

So much so they threw pathetic little Washington a bone.
'pathetic little Washington', are we seeing the truye reason behind your Tom Wilson obsession there? :badidea:

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
The Sharks lost 5-2 in game #1 of 82 with Burns and Karlsson, they gonna be trash too?

People overreact WAAAAAY TOO MUCH OVER GAME 1. Game 1 of 82 is not the same as game one of a playoff series. Unless your buffalo or Carolina because they don’t play in the Playoffs.

I made a thread about all the teams that won game one last year and missed the playoffs (Carolina Montreal vancouver the islanders the red wings and a few others) and I named teams who made the playoffs who lost their first game and there were quite few.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Really not Vegas' night. I didn't see the whole game but I have to think they mentally broke after something happened in the game.

But whatever. Their first game against Dallas was pretty rough last year, but Fleury held it down then.
It was one of those games where the puck kept landing on a Flyers stick and in the back of the net. Scored a bunch in short order and it was over before LV knew it with no time to recover.

Reactions: HanSolo

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
I only watched one game last night, what do you guys use to keep up with the other ones you missed in terms of who played well or not (and don't say highlights, I'm not watching 4-9 minute highlights of five different games a night, they don't really tell you anything about who played well anyways).

"Jensen appears to be healthy scratch."

Wait what? Is he injured or something? How is he a healthy scratch? Thought he was one of their best dmen last season.

Hahahahhahahha, thank you I haven't laughed that hard since I was a little girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad