GDT: HFBoards | 10/4/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
You just knew this game would send the “Vegas will regress” people out of the woodwork. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think they’ll be as good this year, but this game isn’t any indication for me.

I do think they’ll still make the playoffs though, unless both Calgary and Edmonton get in the playoffs and I don’t think both of those teams will get in. Calgary and Edmonton are question marks for me. Vancouver and Arizona will both be bad. Arizona has the worst head coach in the league.

Reactions: Devonator

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Are people really jumping off a bridge over a single Vegas game? Look how poorly the Leafs played last night.

And the reaction here was worse despite the win.

As for Vegas, they'll be fine.

5v5, the scoring chances are 19-8 Vegas, although high danger chances are closer at 7-5, in favour of Vegas. All situations, the stats are similar as well.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Really not Vegas' night. I didn't see the whole game but I have to think they mentally broke after something happened in the game.

But whatever. Their first game against Dallas was pretty rough last year, but Fleury held it down then.

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
Gives the Philly player a little nut tap there. Really should have been another penalty. Nice move though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad