GDT: HFBoard GDT | 1/16/19 - Lots of games, they can't all be DeBoering :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Il Stugotz

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
44 miles from Chicago
Edwards making fun of Hornqvist: “And he’s still complaining 40 seconds later about a missed call! Join the debate team!”

(10 seconds later)

“And that’s the spot Hornqvist threw his dirty headshot 2 years ago.”

Reactions: Sergei Shirokov

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 9.51.42 PM.png

That's having a game right there.

Reactions: CanuckCity

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Edwards making fun of Hornqvist: “And he’s still complaining 40 seconds later about a missed call! Join the debate team!”

(10 seconds later)

“And that’s the spot Hornqvist threw his dirty headshot 2 years ago.”
So ironic when Edwards will go on 5 minute rants where he whines about everything under the sun that doesn’t benefit the Bruins. I’ve never heard a commentator so biased before.

It’s truly pathetic.

roflstomper

Barzal/Connor/Konecny
Sep 28, 2010
Rhode Island
Pasta classy as f*** trying to keep Matthews in the Rocket race. Honestly probably a big fan of Toronto and I could see him signing there on his next contract at a massive discount.

Reactions: DanM

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Heiskanen will not return to the Stars-Sabres game. He was involved in a collision in the corner where he fell into Rasmus Asplund. It looked like Asplund's stick hit Heiskanen in the head. I hope it is only precautionary and he's back soon.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Rittich was unreal tonight. He single handedly won the game tonight. 6 or 7 saves that I thought were garunteed goals.

Flames out-chanced Toronto at 5v5 and had more high danger opportunities. The shot clock was 4 more shots for TO, including having 2 more power plays. Let's not act like the goalie alone was the reason Calgary won this game.

Monahan alone had 3 chances before OT in prime scoring positions, and Lindholm had a few as well. Rittich was tremendous tonight, but we shouldn't act like this was a 50-20 shot advantage. This was a really even game on both ends.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
Welp, Buffalo sweeps Dallas in the regular season. Guess they finally got us back for skating the Cup on their ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad