OT 19/3: Live Sports. ESPN+ Originals. The Exclusive Home of the Complete 30 for 30 Library. Exclusive Articles and Tools. Top Leagues and Tournaments.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I started playing Stellaris a few days ago after decided I needed another grand strategy game to learn. Coincidentally, Humble put up a Stellaris bundle around the same time. Get the base game for $1.
Humble Stellaris Discovery Bundle (pay what you want and help charity)

Stellaris is yet another Paradox grand strategy game, but set in space. There's a pretty steep learning curve for me as I can't draw on any real life history. The mechanics are also quite a bit different.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I started playing Stellaris a few days ago after decided I needed another grand strategy game to learn. Coincidentally, Humble put up a Stellaris bundle around the same time. Get the base game for $1.
Humble Stellaris Discovery Bundle (pay what you want and help charity)

Stellaris is yet another Paradox grand strategy game, but set in space. There's a pretty steep learning curve for me as I can't draw on any real life history. The mechanics are also quite a bit different.
Another one I kind of bounced off of. Most of Paradox's latest offerings haven't really done it for me.

This game is a bit more complicated (although there's some decent QoL automation you can set up), and it's definitely not as pretty, but Distant Worlds: Universe is one of my favorite games ever regardless of genre. There is a sequel in the works but the original is amazing.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I got my first one on Monday. CVS was easy to get an appointment at, just gotta jump on them at midnight.
Walgreens seems like a relatively easy site. You need to sign up for an online account first, but they update hourly.

Twitter is indicating that Publix lists their times at 7 am on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. (everything from today is gone)

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Yeah and depending on day of the week you sign up at Publix, you get either J&J or Moderna so if you want a specific one that can be a way to go. CVS only does Pfizer I think.

https://twitter.com/FLVaccine is a good one to follow if you want info on pop up sites and appointments being made available.

Reactions: Major4Boarding

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
Yeah and depending on day of the week you sign up at Publix, you get either J&J or Moderna so if you want a specific one that can be a way to go. CVS only does Pfizer I think.

https://twitter.com/FLVaccine is a good one to follow if you want info on pop up sites and appointments being made available.

Pfizer and Moderna. My oldest son is a Pharm Tech for CVS and confirms with me every day they're booked solid, constantly. Might be a wee bit of a pain in the arse to get an appointment for those seeking the CVS option.

I can share my Publix experience. It took me 9 attempts to get my mom scheduled (3 each M,W,F). I had 3 laptops and an iPad going and what worked was:

*Prompt start (with multiple devices) at 7am

*Right as you start, click on the "Type of Vaccine" info link at the type of the page - Apparently doing so sets which vax you get an appointment for

*Wait for 60 second countdown (auto-refresh with new 60 sec countdown) - With each refresh, the availability percentage decreases.

We got down to 8% before it segued to the actual appointment part.

If you opt for the Moderna vax, it'll automatically schedule your second dose appointment

Reactions: Hoek

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Just got my appointment for tomorrow through Walgreens.

I searched based on my county and refreshed every so often until something happened. I've driven by the place before actually.

Last edited:

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
How to lose your friends instantly:

"Let be Bing that for you"

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Second dose got my dad pretty bad but my mom wasn't too affected by it. Who knows. He gets chills from flu shots as well however.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad