OT: HFB - Exclusive Canucks Board Interview (AMA) with TSN1040 Rob Fai - Post your Interview Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginner classic

Dammit Jim!
Mar 4, 2002
Douglas Park
The most important question is the follow up question (about the most pressing queation). So asking about Benning is interesting when we think the GM is under the gun , but I always want to put their feet to the fire a bit if they are non-commital or wishy washy. Polarize the opinion. Understand their real take.

To that end - I want to know what is going on with ownership. Is there internal friction between the family? Are they planning on selling? How much financial pressure are they under? Why has this ownership group stood by the most innefectual and wasteful (financially and asset-wise) regime in team history? Is it simply because Frankie has a yes man that will entertain his fandom? Are they afraid of admitting failure? Does the social media reaction register? When does the rope run out?

He can't really answer these questions, but he can maybe give his opinion on them and what might be going on.

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
if the media really cared about the success of this franchise, would they not

a) recognize the power/influence they have over the causals

b) know Ownership reacts to the casuals sentiment, and thus

c) if media relays a coherent explanation of why Benning is terrible, the causals will turn, Ownership will listen to the causals, and our team will finally be able to progress long term.

aka, why is the media sabotaging our franchise when they KNOW they could change things for the better?

Who know$?

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
With two of our best players coming off ELC, how important is it to get rid of some our pending UFAs to make room for +7 million contracts for Hughes and Pettersson?
I can answer that question, very important lmao

if the media really cared about the success of this franchise, would they not

a) recognize the power/influence they have over the causals

b) know Ownership reacts to the casuals sentiment, and thus

c) if media relays a coherent explanation of why Benning is terrible, the causals will turn, Ownership will listen to the causals, and our team will finally be able to progress long term.

aka, why is the media sabotaging our franchise when they KNOW they could change things for the better?
Not sure how I would be able to word this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad