OT: HFB - Exclusive Canucks Board Interview (AMA) with TSN1040 Rob Fai - Post your Interview Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Hello Everybody!

Last year as some of you guys might know, I did a Bunch of Interviews with an incredible amount of Media Personalities, Including: Jeff Patterson, JD Burke, Wyatt Arndt, Rick Dhaliwal, Tom Mayenknecht, Brendan batchelor, Cory Hergott, Ryan Biech, And many more.

This year we are starting the Interviews once again for the Canucks Nation, For this Fan-base, Specifically for us here on HF BOARDS.

We will be Using ZOOM for the Podcast/Interview.

Our First Interview of 2021 is no other than Rob Fai

Rob is the Host of Rob Fai Nation on TSN1040
Voice Actor for EA Sports
And former Broadcaster of the Vancouver Canadians

Rob is one of the most down to earth, and Opinionated Radio Personalities in Vancouver.
I really thank him for doing this with us.

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:

In this Thread, Post QUESTIONS you would like me to ask Rob during the Interview.
They can be Canucks Related, Critical Canucks Questions, Management Related, Smoke Guy Related, Vancouver Canadians, What ever you like! (Nothing is off the Table, Just be respectful)

The Interview is Taking Place on Tuesday/Feb 2nd/NOON.

Thank you all!

Last edited:

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
I will start it off with 3 Questions!

Question:
Do you think Canucks Twitter has an Impact on the Day to Day Operations of the Canucks?
Question: How much Blame does Jim Benning Deserve with his Mismanaging of the Canucks Roster?
Question: Who was the best Vancouver Canadian you have ever Met or Called his game of?

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
With the constant joking about “Canucks Twitter” that the broadcasters have been making, do you feel the Canucks fandom is better/worse than that of the other Canadian teams for their social media behaviour?
Damn good question

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
With regards to standings, staff and our roster:

Where do you see this team at the end of the season?

This time next year?

More over, can you make an educated guess on a big move, given your own perimeters to frame said move?

Reactions: Ginger Papa

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
with rutherford out in pittsburgh today and the resulting domino effect on possible candidates for senior nhl positions, does this speed up the timetable for the canucks to make a move in senior management either hiring a president or replacing the gm?

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
1) How much responsibility or blame do you think ownership should take for everything that’s transpired with the Canucks post-2011(avoiding a full blown rebuild).

2) At what point do you think the more casual fans in the city start to turn on ownership if things go south this season?

3) How often do you read HFboards and how often do you think your fellow local 1040 hosts do?

Last edited:

Didalee Hed

I’m trying to understand
Sep 14, 2019
You know theres a like button right pal?? :shakehead
I can’t find it.

upload_2021-1-28_14-34-37.png

brock hughes007

Sep 12, 2019
victoria
2 wins against a very poor team...
Question--Since Travis has not signed any contract yet,,do you think he is on the hot seat.

Question 2 -Do you think Jim Benning wears fruit of the loom,s or pull ups..

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
I'm not sure how to word it but something about how he seems to always get the late night spots for his shows, has he ever wanted to get into primetime, ever been approached about it, or does he prefer the late show so he can run it his way, with his following.

and how much red bull/coffee/energy drinks does he consume to bring that kind of energy to his shows?

wreckless

Apr 27, 2010
vancouver
if the media really cared about the success of this franchise, would they not

a) recognize the power/influence they have over the causals

b) know Ownership reacts to the casuals sentiment, and thus

c) if media relays a coherent explanation of why Benning is terrible, the causals will turn, Ownership will listen to the causals, and our team will finally be able to progress long term.

aka, why is the media sabotaging our franchise when they KNOW they could change things for the better?

Reactions: I am toxic

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
I'm not sure how to word it but something about how he seems to always get the late night spots for his shows, has he ever wanted to get into primetime, ever been approached about it, or does he prefer the late show so he can run it his way, with his following.

and how much red bull/coffee/energy drinks does he consume to bring that kind of energy to his shows?
Ill try to find a way to word your first question, thanks.

Bubbles

Die Hard for Bedard 2023
Apr 16, 2004
BC Teams:Nucks,Juve
With two of our best players coming off ELC, how important is it to get rid of some our pending UFAs to make room for +7 million contracts for Hughes and Pettersson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad