Prospect Info: HFAvs Prospect Ranking Poll 2021 #2

Who is the Avs #2 Prospect?

• RW - Martin Kaut - 2018 #16 - (3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RW - Oskar Olausson - 2021 #28 - (New)

• D - Drew Helleson - 2019 #47 - (10)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
haven't paid much attention to the avs preseason. how are newhook and byram doing?

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
haven't paid much attention to the avs preseason. how are newhook and byram doing?

Meh. Haven't been overly impressed with either of them.

Newhook in particular I was expecting more from. Byram has mostly been decent but still want to see more.

That said, its been a weird preseason for us. Seemingly not a lot of emphasis on trying to win games and more so about learning for the prospects and kids. Hard to judge either of them too much and especially so when we've only had access to 3/6 of the games and have to rely on analytics for the other games.

I think both guys will be playing on the opening night roster and at that point what they did in the preseason doesn't matter and if they play well opening night onward that'll be all that matters.

Reactions: neelynugs

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Byram has been fine. Newhook, not so much.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Byram has a goal and 2 assists in 4 games, was played as the number 1 D in the first two games, tonight in the dress rehearsal played the most at ES, led the team with 75% CF and had 75% xG too. He’s held up his end of the bargain. Newhook has been quiet outside of the goal Byram setup but they seem to want to keep him.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Byram has a goal and 2 assists in 4 games, was played as the number 1 D in the first two games, tonight in the dress rehearsal played the most at ES, led the team with 75% CF and had 75% xG too. He’s held up his end of the bargain. Newhook has been quiet outside of the goal Byram setup but they seem to want to keep him.
He's our next Jost isn't he?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad