HF Sharks Playoff Pool 2014 (Final Standings Updated)

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
I'm not putting down my guess until Kpop does. ;)

It seems like you did the same thing last round. Worked out for you. It's harder to stay on top than guess the improbable in order to win. (What I did when I won last time)

Kings in 6

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
It seems like you did the same thing last round. Worked out for you. It's harder to stay on top than guess the improbable in order to win. (What I did when I won last time)

Kings in 6

I assure you, I didn't do that on purpose last time. :laugh:

Damn, I have to think about this one. Kings in 6 was going to be my guess but I can't guess the same as you if I wanna win...

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario

Damn, I have to think about this one. Kings in 6 was going to be my guess but I can't guess the same as you if I wanna win...

Pick 4 and hope it doesn't go 5 lol, 4 games kings is the only kings pick you can do to mathmatically have a chance at catchking kpop.

That or go rangers and hope for the upset.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Pick 4 and hope it doesn't go 5 lol, 4 games kings is the only kings pick you can do to mathmatically have a chance at catchking kpop.

That or go rangers and hope for the upset.

Yeah it's tough. The Kings should wipe the floor possession-wise but Lundqvist is capable of stealing a few games.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011

Play to win. You need to choose rangers sweep.:sarcasm:

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose
Quick question - I edited my prediction on the previous page for Round 4, that's ok since the series hasn't started yet, right?

Episkey

Nitrox
Mar 12, 2013
California
Quick question - I edited my prediction on the previous page for Round 4, that's ok since the series hasn't started yet, right?
Yeah that's fine. For future reference if anyone edits there picks just let me know because I don't usually go back and double check.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad