Fantasy: HF Sharks Fantasy Football 2016

sjsharklover

Jun 22, 2008
san jose
Super close week , can't believe I got that one , barring any stat corrections!!
Have to root for Clutterbuck to pull it out Monday , don't want to have go against Bree's. Good luck to both of you.

Mach12

Feb 1, 2010
Super close week , can't believe I got that one , barring any stat corrections!!
Have to root for Clutterbuck to pull it out Monday , don't want to have go against Bree's. Good luck to both of you.

Argh, Desean against Fat Rob. Worried. This is a toss-up.

Mach12

Feb 1, 2010
Goddamn playing Tyrod instead of Dak cost me the semifinal. ****ing Tyrod can't even top 15 points against Cleveland. What a terrible ****ing player.

Chairman Mallard

Mar 9, 2007
Santa Rosa
Goddamn playing Tyrod instead of Dak cost me the semifinal. ****ing Tyrod can't even top 15 points against Cleveland. What a terrible ****ing player.

That was a fun back and forth.

Gonna be up against it next week. David Johnson is super human (and he's the heart and soul of my other dynasty team that is playing in the finals next week). So I guess I'd rather lose the HF league and win that one if I had to choose one or the other :laugh:

Last edited:

Mach12

Feb 1, 2010

Gonna be up against it next week. David Johnson is super human (and he's the heart and soul of my other dynasty team that is playing in the finals next week). So I guess I'd rather lose the HF league and win that one if I had to choose one of the other :laugh:

Sigh. Well played sir. Rob Kelley did the best he could, stupid Redskins played awful and they pulled him to go full passing attack. Crazy thing is Kelley can catch passes, and Thompson didn't do that great as the passing back. Dumb coach.

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
Wow, that was close. Good luck to the teams that made the finals.

Clearly referring to my matchup. :sarcasm: Congrats on your finals berth, Mautodrafoofoo!

Off-topic: I just calculated my optimal lineup score in my other league. I would've won by 0.02 if I'd played Brees and Steve Smith over Cousins and Thielen. I didn't. :badidea:

sjsharklover

Jun 22, 2008
san jose

Gonna be up against it next week. David Johnson is super human (and he's the heart and soul of my other dynasty team that is playing in the finals next week). So I guess I'd rather lose the HF league and win that one if I had to choose one or the other :laugh:

Yea I hope it turns out that way too...LOL

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
Clearly referring to my matchup. :sarcasm: Congrats on your finals berth, Mautodrafoofoo!

200w.gif

Edit: wait **** I'm playing against David Johnson? Fml

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
I can't believe I even made the playoffs with such an average team and 2 of my top 3 picks being out for the majority of the season.

Mach12

Feb 1, 2010
****ing Tyrod literally only plays well when I don't play/own him. **** this piece of **** guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad