Fantasy: HF Sharks Fantasy Football 2016

Mach12

Feb 1, 2010
Haha KC secondary is garbage...he might not do much the rest of the year but you were sleeping on that ;P

Julio Jones is gonna tear it up next week but Chiefs D still gonna score like 15 fantasy points lol.

You do make a crapload of roster moves though haha. Man our division is tough as nails....no dispreck to the other divisions but we'd both be sitting better if we were in the any other.

I dropped Sanders before the bye week, though. I figured I didn't trust him enough to use him, so might as well get somebody else. Yeah, the KC secondary really got burned. It was just one guy, though, Gaines, who also got burned by Benny Fowler, so.....I guess it's not as likely to continue or else I'd be more annoyed :shakehead

The divisional thing is crazy. I knew as soon as the draft was over that it was going to be a dogfight.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
You do make a crapload of roster moves though haha. Man our division is tough as nails....no dispreck to the other divisions but we'd both be sitting better if we were in the any other.

Except against me the man kissed by the autodraft gods. :yo: Seriously I love how little i've had to do in terms of roster moves and really how "weak" my wide receiver group, defense and kicker as a whole are being totally masked by my running backs.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I dropped Sanders before the bye week, though. I figured I didn't trust him enough to use him, so might as well get somebody else. Yeah, the KC secondary really got burned. It was just one guy, though, Gaines, who also got burned by Benny Fowler, so.....I guess it's not as likely to continue or else I'd be more annoyed :shakehead

The divisional thing is crazy. I knew as soon as the draft was over that it was going to be a dogfight.

They're basically the same as last year.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Can't believe a Dez Bryant fumble is going to cost me a playoff birth

There was a lot of BS going on there. Tyreek and KC get a double TD, Gordon and Forte injured in like the first ten minutes, Rivers and Roethlisberger with 8 combined turnovers, Bryant going for a 0.

Crazy week.

Jul 10, 2010
There was a lot of BS going on there. Tyreek and KC get a double TD, Gordon and Forte injured in like the first ten minutes, Rivers and Roethlisberger with 8 combined turnovers, Bryant going for a 0.

Crazy week.

Yea it was crazy, not to mention Jimmy Graham only getting 1 catch, and for some reason i didnt start Yeldon even though i knew Ivory was out.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
It's funny how symmetric the standings are. The top two seeds are both 10-4, the 3 and 4 seeds are 8-6, and all the consolation bracket guys are 7-7

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad