Fantasy: HF Sharks Fantasy Football 2016

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Now that it's official (other than stat corrections, which won't flip any of the championship matches), congrats to Mafoofoo and sjsharklover!

For what it's worth, I do not like Fantrax (the site we are using for the hockey leagues) for fantasy football.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Now that it's official (other than stat corrections, which won't flip any of the championship matches), congrats to Mafoofoo and sjsharklover!

For what it's worth, I do not like Fantrax (the site we are using for the hockey leagues) for fantasy football.

ESPN is not an option? I am trying to get away from Yahoo and maybe close my account. Yahoo sucks now and it might be turning into a security hazard.

Last edited:

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
What's even worse is that I put in a claim on Watkins too and I was the waiver right after yours my champion.

Yahoo sports just loved me more than you.

161 points and I still lost. Fantasy Football is not fair

Congrats Mafoofoo. Well played sir. :)

Dude when Baldwin and Johnson both went off I was legit terrified. You were probably my toughest opponent. Hats off to you sir.

Mach12

Feb 1, 2010
ESPN is not an option? I am trying to get away from Yahoo and maybe close my account. Yahoo sucks now and it might be turning into a security hazard.

I like Yahoo and would rather keep it. If you're afraid of security, create a new account that you don't use for anything else. If you're still using Yahoo for other things, what's the difference? And if you're not, who cares if they can hack your account and drop David Johnson?

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
Grats to the winners! Took 3rd (payout position) in another league after a heartbreaking semis, despite sitting Thielen this week after he ****ed me over last week.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad